Reviews for Becoming Neville
WalkerWriter chapter 5 . 6/22
i am very very intrigued by the story so far, i really like how you write. the flow of the story if very well done and the characters are well developed. the one thing that has not been my cup of tea so far is ginny as a feminist, because so far she is being more forceful than anything, but that is my individual opinion. thank you for sharing, great job!
Lilywolfy Lomeriel chapter 34 . 2/17
I loved this story. I haven't read many stories that focus on Neville, but this is amazing; the character arc and the things which are open to interpretation are things I haven't come across on here often before. I think this story is a truly original and beautiful story.
Milen Varbanov chapter 13 . 2/4
"Ron scowled. "Stop that! None of that at the table - urk!" He choked and abruptly turned a fascinating shade of red that clashed violently with his hair. Next to him, Hermione appeared non-plussed, but her hand was conspicuously not in view.

"What's that, old boy?" George teased. "You choke on something?"

"Do you need a glass of water?" Fred added."

"Maybe something's got your tongue?"

"Or other parts."

Why is Hermione acting like the Moaning Myrtle sometimes and why did you turn Ginny into a feminist... her bullshit talk about sexism and the patriarchy is annoying.
Cookie chapter 9 . 2/4
I noticed this in one of the previous chapters and I saw it again in this one and I can't help but say something about it... what's up with Snape saying "gentlemen"? If anything is OOC about him, that should be it. xD
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 34 . 11/22/2021
oh you can't leave it like that it's just getting good
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2021
This was brilliant. I'd love to read a sequel, but completely understand if you don't want to write one.
p1. Miyamoto Sora chapter 34 . 10/27/2021
I have no words that can describe how much I love this story. I have spent plenty of time reading on this site, but to read a story from Neville's perspective is wonderful. His thoughts and emotions are very believable and I love how you portray the angst Harry must be feeling over Sirius. All the characters stay in character, and the writing itself is very fluid and engaging. Although there were some minor things in your layout that could be tweaked, like the italics, I truly believe this is an amazing story. You are even one of the few authors I've read who can make me love an ambiguous ending. I hope to read more from you dear, and I hope you never stop writing. You have a gift.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 34 . 9/22/2021
This was such an original story- an absolute delight from start to finish.
Clark959 chapter 34 . 9/6/2021
Interesting story, never read a story like this about Neville, quite original. Good job.
mysinger chapter 34 . 8/27/2021
A wonderful, heartwarming story. I loved the character development, particularly in Neville, but also in Severus, Remus and Harry. I enjoyed the friendships that developed between Neville and Harry and between Remus and Snape. Well done!
Stufoor chapter 34 . 8/2/2021
Youuu! You leave me with a cliffhanger like that?! Humbug
hgelman chapter 34 . 7/17/2021
Wow! This is not the type of story I usually read but I’m glad I did. I loved your characterization of Neville as well as Snape, Remus and Tonks. It was such a well done story. Thank you for sharing your talents with us readers!
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
Great story overall. Glad I found it
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 30 . 5/23/2021
So far a very good story but that happening with Bellatrix right now feels very wrong, sorry. That’s just not how the Fidelius works. They are in a location that is the safest of them all and Bellatrix just marching into it?
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 34 . 4/20/2021
This is a really nice story! Everyone’s characters felt very true to canon. I’m glad Neville gained some confidence and everyone turned out okay, even if his parents aren’t immediately healed.
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »