Reviews for Becoming Neville
Willow chapter 34 . 4/7
I loved this so much it's so perfect ah
Echo864 chapter 34 . 3/26
An absolutely beautiful story! I kind of wish Harry wasn't such an immature prat at times but I suppose he's only 15, which is about right I guess. Plus the main focus is Neville anyway. Would LOVE an epilogue! But even if it never appears that was a pretty perfect ending. The Lupin-Snape friendship was really interesting to read about too, I don't think I've ever seen that before in a fic. Super cool! :)
Annoyed chapter 1 . 3/10
SaiyaCat chapter 34 . 2/20
Aaawwwww
maya chapter 34 . 2/5
wanna more, please?:)

seriously, I loved the story, thank you!
arctic-kat chapter 34 . 1/13
this story is amazing! such a great plot I love all your characters. Please write another one with Neville sometime 3
Honestly don't you two read chapter 34 . 12/9/2017
So sweet :-) I like that your focus is on Neville :-) good job!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/3/2017
Not quite sure about that ending, but brilliant story. It's nice to see Neville as a developing individual. His mental & emotional growth this summer was incredible. This is going into my favorite collection.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
Harry is acting like a spoiled brat. Someone should point out he's acting just like Dudley. Or stand him in a corner the same way one would punish a child. Great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
How could Neville be 23 months old? Harry was 15 months on 10-31-81, and Neville is only one day older. The Longbottoms were tortured within a week after the Potters died. Do the math. Interesting plot but your timeline is off. Neville is blossoming nicely.
Mintley8 chapter 34 . 11/11/2017
*sniff* How... perfect.. Thank you so much x
snazzieshazzie chapter 34 . 11/3/2017
Oh absolutely amazing read. heartbreaking but sweet
Guest chapter 34 . 10/2/2017
oh this was a fantastic read!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/2/2017
LOLOLOLOL severus's bedside manner beats all
Guest chapter 34 . 9/13/2017
This was fantastic. I'm so glad you put this out in the world!
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »