Reviews for Becoming Neville
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 34 . 4/20
This is a really nice story! Everyone’s characters felt very true to canon. I’m glad Neville gained some confidence and everyone turned out okay, even if his parents aren’t immediately healed.
love4HP chapter 4 . 4/12
Oh you have turned Neville into a selfish insensitive bastard. Which he wasn't. N still managed to make Harry the true hero, which he was obviously. For being so normal yet so extraordinary; selfishly sad yet so selfless and smart. N yes even though I love Neville, he still isn't the one I would be interested in reading a whole story about.
so perfect it hurts chapter 34 . 3/29
Oh my gosh what a lovely story. I would love to think Harry and Neville's friendship continues and that his parents do eventually recover but I like the way you ended it.
I would love to read a sequel where Voldemort is dealt with (Hopefully without Snape needing to off Dumbledore!)
Thanks for writing.
- SPIH
Well the ending sucked
There's more than one way to abuse a child
It would be nice if you'd put some space between your comments at the beginning of the chapter and the start of the story
Harry needs an old fashioned spanking or two
Neville needs to quit being such a pussy
And just like he sat back and did nothing when James and Sirius were bullies Lupin sets back and does nothing when Snape bullies two kids right in front of him.
This was a great chapter!
I never liked snape, loved Alan Rickman, but snape, no. It slightly sickened me how some people turned him into a hero because he carried a hard on for a woman who was long dead and then treated that woman's child like shit. He was nothing more than a hateful petty bully. And a grown man, especially an educator who bullies children is particularly vile, definitely not a hero.
Harry's an arsehole in this story. Though it did seem as if he's coming out of it and the end of the chapter. I hope so anyway
Whistle-78 chapter 1 . 2/15
I remember reading this years ago before I had an account and I’m looking forward to reading it again. From what I remember I really enjoyed it.
Minute Diehard Fan chapter 33 . 1/6
Oh my god, the last lines of this kill me.
HeyRae chapter 20 . 12/8/2020
I am enjoying the story so far, but it is bothering me that you have a portrait of Bellatrix that actually speaks. Portraits don't come "alive" until after the person is dead. Otherwise, everyone would probably be putting miniatures of themselves all over the place to spy.
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »