Reviews for Becoming Neville
LtKettch chapter 33 . 9/10
Excellent story and writing. The scene between Snape and Lupin is outstanding. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
LtKettch chapter 15 . 9/9
Thanks for writing this. I have always thought Neville is one is the most interesting “side” characters of Harry’s world. You are doing an excellent job developing his transition from Neville to NEVILLE!
I love Snape’s line about Harry’s teen angst. It is classic.
snape's bedside manner earns an a
kgfinkel chapter 34 . 7/19
Such a fun read even if it was a bit OOC. Your nickname of Voldemort aka "What's-His-Name" had me in stitches as was the inability of the older characters to remember names. Definitely saving this to my favorites tab!
Caddi chapter 1 . 6/20
sniff, read this again. I love how you fleshed out everyones personalities! beautifully written
Janie.ohio chapter 34 . 5/29
I loved seeing everyone's behaviors and attitudes from Neville's perspective. very well done. thank you.
Willow chapter 34 . 4/7
I loved this so much it's so perfect ah
Echo864 chapter 34 . 3/26
An absolutely beautiful story! I kind of wish Harry wasn't such an immature prat at times but I suppose he's only 15, which is about right I guess. Plus the main focus is Neville anyway. Would LOVE an epilogue! But even if it never appears that was a pretty perfect ending. The Lupin-Snape friendship was really interesting to read about too, I don't think I've ever seen that before in a fic. Super cool! :)
Annoyed chapter 1 . 3/10
SaiyaCat chapter 34 . 2/20
Aaawwwww
maya chapter 34 . 2/5
wanna more, please?:)

seriously, I loved the story, thank you!
arctic-kat chapter 34 . 1/13
this story is amazing! such a great plot I love all your characters. Please write another one with Neville sometime 3
Honestly don't you two read chapter 34 . 12/9/2017
So sweet :-) I like that your focus is on Neville :-) good job!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/3/2017
Not quite sure about that ending, but brilliant story. It's nice to see Neville as a developing individual. His mental & emotional growth this summer was incredible. This is going into my favorite collection.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
Harry is acting like a spoiled brat. Someone should point out he's acting just like Dudley. Or stand him in a corner the same way one would punish a child. Great story!
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »