Reviews for Becoming Neville
muumi2three chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
No! Driftwood was trained by Hugo Hackenbush - Groucho Marx's character, the veterinarian posing as an MD, from A Day at the Races? His poor, poor patients...
Philodice chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Brilliant. I like Neville.
Infinitechange chapter 34 . 1/23/2013
Very very awesome story!
yay chapter 34 . 1/9/2013
This is really well written, and lovely to read.
AnniZA chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Thank you for a lovely story!
Eskaybe4 chapter 34 . 12/14/2012
Wonderful, wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it.
Miss Saigon chapter 34 . 11/29/2012
I just read this story yesterday and had to come back today to review it because this is one of the best stories I have read all year. I searched "Neville fanfiction" on a whim and this was the first result - quite deservedly! He is my favourite character and your characterization of him is incredibly true and insightful. The prose when you describe his relationship with gardening and growing things is just beautiful. The scenes with Alice were always moving. I would love to read even a short sequel of what happens next with the family; though where you ended it was just, just perfect (and heartbreaking). This has inspired me to take on a new project as soon as I finish a few of my current stories so thank you.
Avid Reader 4.2 chapter 34 . 11/12/2012
Wow. That was a really good story. Yup.
The ending was... brilliant I have to say, the perfect place to end it
(not to mention screaming for a sequel).

I read a few of the reviews and from what I've seen many people missed what was obviously implied
about Harry and Neville's relationship, of sorts. I mean cmon people grow up. There was no actual slash,
but at the very least Jedi Rita implied...

Well, it doesn't really matter. It just disapoints me that people missed one of the many things that made the story so good. It would be amazing if someone could adopt this, however I don't have the time and it would be horrible if someone took the story in a wrong direction.
It ended great as is.
Nemaya chapter 34 . 10/26/2012
This is absolutely one of the best stories about Neville I have ever read. I had hoped they would really recover before the end of it, but it's okay like this. I think with time, they will get better, especially with new experiences like the lullaby.
This knowledge on how to counter the Cruciatus Curse could be 'the power he knows not' from the prophecy in this alternate universe. And then both July boys could be involved in defeating the Dark Lord, even if it's eventually Harry that does the deed.
I loved how you had Neville face his fears by forcing them to 'live' with Snape. I'd say Neville is doing a better job than Harry at that. But the best part was how you made Snape's snarky sarcasm his sense of humour and having Neville realise it somehow.
Definitely one of my favourites.
everydayisagift chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
This story is actually amazing. I would point out my favourite bit, but there is so many that I can't. Thank you so much for this, it is literally a blessing.
Son of the Dead chapter 34 . 10/8/2012
Good story! But what ever happened with Lorien?
EverydayMagic17 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Oh, Poor Neville...
Brit8889 chapter 34 . 9/25/2012
This is a very good story and I am glad that I came across it. It was very well written. I hope you will write a sequel to this story.
MuggleCreator chapter 34 . 9/18/2012
Awwwwww! Nice stuff!
Blueowl chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
Wonderfully written. Neville is awesome.
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »