Reviews for Becoming Neville
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 33 . 7/11/2011
This is amazing! Neville-centric fics are so rare, and this one was so beautifully done! With your permission, I would love to feature this on my new community, The Bee's Knees? I would really like for this one to be included because I think it is a truly excellent story that deserves a bit of love :)

Have a nice day!

~Alison
Ansem chapter 34 . 7/9/2011
Your version of Harry is kind of a dick.
Dolphins Are Cool chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
You finished the story at a cliffhanger! why did you do that
Cadence Cascade chapter 34 . 6/30/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well paced and lovely. Brava.

I think my favorite part was how Neville and Harry's relationship grows from dorm-mates at school to more of a brothers-in-arms.

Another part I thoroughly enjoyed was how Neville slowly comes to understand how to deal more with Snape.

Your Snape was perfect in this story also. Sarcastic and every bit himself without being evil.
Tears.Of.Estel chapter 34 . 6/30/2011
This story is amazing and i loved every moment of it. Your writing is fantastic and you should be proud of the story you've produced (though i'm sure you are). Characterisations are perfect; loved the involvement of Snape and Lupin through the story and also how nice to have a story focusing on Neville!

Really loved this story, one of the best i've read on here, deffinitely. Keep on writing and thanks for posting. :)
bewitchedgal chapter 34 . 6/26/2011
you have bewitched your reading audience with a most beautiful story. Thank you

Keep writing
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
What a fascinating read. The end left me sniffling, but the rest of it was exceptionally well done. Most of your characterization was spot on. I especially like the showdown with Bellatrix and the aftermath.
rom969 chapter 34 . 6/19/2011
I really loved this story... I thought the ending was fantastic and maybe an opening for a sequel. Though Harry was a brat, Neville's gentle persistence helped Harry to accept that Snape is really on their side.

Thanks,

Gene
Keldin chapter 28 . 6/17/2011
It's a rare fanfic where I don't particularly care for Harry. I don't much like Snape either, but I think Harry's SnapeHate is a bit much. It might be explained later in the fic, but I thought I'd mention it here. Take that as good or bad.
AerynBlack chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
This was such a moving, emotionally powerful chapter. The revelation that Alice was trying to protect the doll because she thought it was her baby was breathtaking. Having Neville stand up to the nurse and protect his parents was awe inspiring. It was like watching him grow up in an instant. I love that this story shows how strong he can be.
landofmyth chapter 34 . 5/12/2011
*sniff* ending made me cry :') it was nice though, I never realized how amazing Neville was until now! he's so underappreciated in the series, so it's nice to see a fic centered around him :3 nice job! :D
greypilgrim1776 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I really got into this story early on, and when I ran across the "witchabix" I was totally unprepared! Loved it! Anyway, this was a well written story and not at all what I've read before. The charecters (as far as I could see) were pretty much true to life. Thank you for sharing. (ps I really like weatabix!)
miaspotter chapter 34 . 5/2/2011
this was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read! I 3 it soooo much!
Emily1799 chapter 34 . 4/26/2011
Defiantly an amazing story, thank you for writing it, I loved seeing Neville become more confident.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2011