Reviews for Becoming Neville
emelieVik chapter 34 . 8/5/2011
Oh god I don't think I ever cried as often as I did with this story. It was lovely and sad and just fantastic. Towards the end i did feel it was more of a cliffhanger. Ever thought of doing a sequel.

Also I gotta admit I was actually sitting on needles waiting for Neville and Harry to get together. But the story was more focused on Neville and I am glad for that, but still... slash!

Neville is my favourite character and I feel kinda sad now and then when i see no Neville story. I was therefore glad and happy to have a chance to read such a good story.

I hope to read more work by you, hopefully more Neville. _

Yours

Newest Fan
Sailor Pandabear chapter 34 . 8/5/2011
wonderful
Slygirl50 chapter 34 . 8/1/2011
Oh my goodness! I loved this story! It was so good. I loved that it was about Neville and from his view! Excellent job!
fangirl chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
you really know how to tease your fangirls don't you? I love the fanservice you did on this chapter! Super cute and awesome!
fangirl chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
definitely the best bromance fanfic ever! I'm loving the growing buddy-buddy relationship between Harry and Neville! (I've always had a soft spot for them as best buddies; and they're better than Harry and Ron - eww)

Anyway, I'm gonna read the next chapter now!
fangirl chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
this is the part where lots and lots of fangirls would worship you for writing the 'awesomest' manly bromance ever; I love reading manly bromance, especially if it's a manly bromance between Neville and Harry!
bibsa1 chapter 34 . 7/13/2011
Omg, I'm sitting here reading this with tears running down my face. NEVILLE! ;_; WAAAAH. so. sad. What an amazing story. Honestly, after reading this, I can say that Neville is now one of my favourite characters. Thank you so much for writing this. It was pleasure to read it. I literally stayed up all night reading this story, but it was so worth it. Thanks again.

bibsa1
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 33 . 7/11/2011
This is amazing! Neville-centric fics are so rare, and this one was so beautifully done! With your permission, I would love to feature this on my new community, The Bee's Knees? I would really like for this one to be included because I think it is a truly excellent story that deserves a bit of love :)

Have a nice day!

~Alison
Ansem chapter 34 . 7/9/2011
Your version of Harry is kind of a dick.
Dolphins Are Cool chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
You finished the story at a cliffhanger! why did you do that
Cadence Cascade chapter 34 . 6/30/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well paced and lovely. Brava.

I think my favorite part was how Neville and Harry's relationship grows from dorm-mates at school to more of a brothers-in-arms.

Another part I thoroughly enjoyed was how Neville slowly comes to understand how to deal more with Snape.

Your Snape was perfect in this story also. Sarcastic and every bit himself without being evil.
Tears.Of.Estel chapter 34 . 6/30/2011
This story is amazing and i loved every moment of it. Your writing is fantastic and you should be proud of the story you've produced (though i'm sure you are). Characterisations are perfect; loved the involvement of Snape and Lupin through the story and also how nice to have a story focusing on Neville!

Really loved this story, one of the best i've read on here, deffinitely. Keep on writing and thanks for posting. :)
bewitchedgal chapter 34 . 6/26/2011
you have bewitched your reading audience with a most beautiful story. Thank you

Keep writing
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
What a fascinating read. The end left me sniffling, but the rest of it was exceptionally well done. Most of your characterization was spot on. I especially like the showdown with Bellatrix and the aftermath.
rom969 chapter 34 . 6/19/2011
I really loved this story... I thought the ending was fantastic and maybe an opening for a sequel. Though Harry was a brat, Neville's gentle persistence helped Harry to accept that Snape is really on their side.

Thanks,