Reviews for Becoming Neville
AliB1149 chapter 34 . 3/22/2015
Aw...this doesn't feel finished at all. It feels like it's crying out for a sequel...or is that me. :) More please.
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 34 . 2/11/2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO NEVILLE'S PARENTS?!
rainbowchameleon chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Um, I am really enjoying the story, but the legal drinking age in the UK is 18.
Fire Tempest chapter 34 . 1/22/2015
Awesome story. Thank you for writing it!
Crayon chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this. What a lovely coming of age story, and a beautiful interpretation of Neville's character and his relationship with his parents.
Hannah-The-Hufflepuff chapter 34 . 1/3/2015
This is the best harry potter fanfic I have ever read :)
noreenklose chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Excellent story!
I really enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing.
If you could, would you kindly add an epilogue? I'd like to see how Neville's parents fared.

KUTGW,

Norfeen
MrsH chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
Thanks for such a wonderful story featuring one of the best characters in the Harry Potter universe. I've always thought that Neville was an amazing character, and not many fan fiction authors have the skill to create a story for him that is in character and completely original - but you certainly managed it.

There were no jarring grammar or word use errors, no wild super powers or super wealth, just a beautifully written and plotted story that was nearly impossible to stop reading once I started. Thank you very much!
ImaGreekmyth chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
I was wondering if you read the book because at the end Regulus turned out to be a good guy. He killed himself with the poison to trade out the horcrux.
TsuQ chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
Interesting story, it's enlightening to see Neville treated as the main character, which is accomplished well. The end seemed slightly abrupt, until you remember that this is truly Neville's story, and it only makes sense to end it when his plot desires are fulfilled. It may have been nice for him to have grown slightly more in confidence, but he does seem to catch up in that sense at the very end, finally being able to take pride his own accomplishments. Good stuff.
drunkensailour208 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
The whole story is fantastic, but ending like that? I feel like im missing something, an ending in which We see nev develop more. Brilliant though, I hope there is a sequel.
rejoyce chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I must say, I'm not sure if you're trying to portray Ginny negatively or positively, but either way, I like her!

I had always wondered about those brains, and your take on it is super neat.
OphyBoing chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
That was a wonderful ending to a fantastic story. I love your character of Neville. Also Snape and Lupin! I'm glad Neville found his confidence :)
Syret chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Great Story!
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Hmm they might have something there though. They forgot to go shopping and maybe getting Neville a new wand.
1,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »