Reviews for Becoming Neville
Mattymo153 chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
I'm curios about this different take on the long bottoms fate with being kidnapped an all but in brittion its 17 and wizarding brittion which is almost 2 centuries behind the age of majority is 17 not 18 like america so it's always been the same and also Harry and Neville lost there parents around October and November even adding a week for York take they have birthdays in July so the would still be 1 for both of them...
UnicornMist chapter 34 . 1/5/2016
Great story! I loved how you kept everyone in character true to the books and kept the storyline realistic. Poor Neville, I would have loved an epilogue that showed everything turned out wonderful for him in the end but your ending was endearingly hopeful. Thanks for sharing.
vinr5 chapter 34 . 12/1/2015
This is amazing, I'm dead from the ending
lilyjen09 chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
I really liked Neville in this story, although the ending was kind of... a cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2015
...is Neville supposed to be Emmett?
Foxy-Floof chapter 34 . 10/19/2015
This was a little heart-wrenching. But seeing Emo Harry start to grow the FUCK UP was worth every sniffle and tear. Although, I really wonder if Harry, Severus, Remus, and Neville would start to develop some very odd, very intriguingly complex form of friendship after all this.

Best-written story I've faved on here in MONTHS.
tat5934 chapter 34 . 10/18/2015
Your story was amazing! Thank you
Guest chapter 34 . 10/5/2015
That was beautiful
Cliffhangerish but beautiful
feeltheillinoise chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Ok I love this but I feel like canon Ginny would beat up this Ginny. Canon ginny wasn't there to be a strong female character, she was there as a strong character and having her ruled by her feminity and making her a "feminazi" as some may say is just so wrong in my opinion. That's just a minor part of the story tho and the rest is gr9 so you do you
EliLeFey chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
This is a great story. I love the plot, I love the dialogue, and I adore how you understand magic, it's not just waving a wand. Love how you worked in ritual magic, something jkr completely ignores.
DemonWolf25 chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
i have been passing this story by from so long, I used to see it on every fav list. I have no idea why I didn't read it years ago. I mean I glanced at it but thought I wouldn't like it for some reason or another. However, not only is this story well written, its plot is pretty good too.

I could see Lupin's parents doing something like that, even though I don't think its right by any means. It actually makes sense that he goes into the hospital. He was so young that he wouldn't have survived living in the woods.

I may have to check out your profile after I finish this story, see if you wrote anything else that I might read.
EliLeFey chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
I absolutely adore the scene with Neville and his mother. I try to write about Alice in my work, she is my OC's best friend. I also like how you portray Augusta Longbottom! She is getting to be one of my fave characters. I love backstories on the minor canon characters. And you're making me fall in love with Neville. I always liked him, but your story really gets me.
nosurprise chapter 34 . 8/12/2015
That cliffhanger..

It's been so long, like nearly 10 years, but it would be awesome if you posted a sequel ;)
Anna chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was a beautiful story, thank you
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Poor Alice. Poor Frank. Poor, poor Neville.
When she kept calling him James, I could just see Remus's face.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »