Reviews for Becoming Neville
noreenklose chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Excellent story!
I really enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing.
If you could, would you kindly add an epilogue? I'd like to see how Neville's parents fared.

KUTGW,

Norfeen
MrsH chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
Thanks for such a wonderful story featuring one of the best characters in the Harry Potter universe. I've always thought that Neville was an amazing character, and not many fan fiction authors have the skill to create a story for him that is in character and completely original - but you certainly managed it.

There were no jarring grammar or word use errors, no wild super powers or super wealth, just a beautifully written and plotted story that was nearly impossible to stop reading once I started. Thank you very much!
ImaGreekmyth chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
I was wondering if you read the book because at the end Regulus turned out to be a good guy. He killed himself with the poison to trade out the horcrux.
TsuQ chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
Interesting story, it's enlightening to see Neville treated as the main character, which is accomplished well. The end seemed slightly abrupt, until you remember that this is truly Neville's story, and it only makes sense to end it when his plot desires are fulfilled. It may have been nice for him to have grown slightly more in confidence, but he does seem to catch up in that sense at the very end, finally being able to take pride his own accomplishments. Good stuff.
drunkensailour208 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
The whole story is fantastic, but ending like that? I feel like im missing something, an ending in which We see nev develop more. Brilliant though, I hope there is a sequel.
rejoyce chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I must say, I'm not sure if you're trying to portray Ginny negatively or positively, but either way, I like her!

I had always wondered about those brains, and your take on it is super neat.
OphyBoing chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
That was a wonderful ending to a fantastic story. I love your character of Neville. Also Snape and Lupin! I'm glad Neville found his confidence :)
Syret chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Great Story!
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Hmm they might have something there though. They forgot to go shopping and maybe getting Neville a new wand.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I think Harry meant more than just the prophecy. Both those boys are a lot alike, because of bad childhoods and master manipulators they both have zero self esteem and have the confidence of a gnat. One has no wizarding knowledge the other has more than enough but no confidence to use it.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Why of all places was Neville placed with Remus for the summer.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I'm surprised Harry was even acknowledging people...why was he at Grimmauld so early and of all places the one that he wasn't allowed to stay at with his Godfather when he was alive but now that he is dead its acceptable.
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 34 . 7/13/2014
I simply loved this fanfiction, especially Neville and Snape's relationship as well as Remus and Snpe's banter. Although Regulus possessing Neville earlier on and Remus killing (and partially eating) Bellatrix shocked me I thought you did a great job overall. Great work! :)
Kat A. Coop chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
This has to be the best story ending I've ever read!
Thank you!