Reviews for Becoming Neville
1sunfun chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
Nice Story.
OnyxBear22 chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
Aww... I cried a little at the end. it was too beautiful!
JuceBi chapter 34 . 6/20/2016
oh what a beautiful beautiful story!
of course I kind of expected a medical wonder but your solution is so much better. the ending is open and Neville is happy. it's great how you made it round and good. is there a sequel? it's really one of favorotes and I'm immensly satisfied with it but I awohld loc a to learn more about it. until now it fits right into cannon but the rest could be a bit more AU? oh I'm really excited .
it was one of my best reads.
NoMrDarcy chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Hi! I don't know if you read these any more, but man, I just want to thank you so much for this story. Heart-wrenching and well-written and nuanced. It really meant a lot.

So - Thanks :)
MadHatter.Roar chapter 34 . 5/17/2016
I truly do not understand why this story doesn't have more favs. Truly the best fic I've read in a very long time.
Ella The Puff chapter 34 . 5/13/2016
Sequel? Or epilogue? Or something so I can stop crying? This story is the best thing ever!
Acutagava chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Your story was amazing!
thepajamaqueen85 chapter 34 . 4/10/2016
This was wonderful to read!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 34 . 3/6/2016
the ending was perfect. im in tears right now, i love the focus on Neville and his family. AND the discreet friendship between Lupin and Snape

sniff sniff the story was beautiful

fitting ending for Bellatrix
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
this is my favorite fanfic that I have ever read. thank you so much for this experience. I've read so many stories for over 5 years and this is definitely my favorite.
Mattymo153 chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
I'm curios about this different take on the long bottoms fate with being kidnapped an all but in brittion its 17 and wizarding brittion which is almost 2 centuries behind the age of majority is 17 not 18 like america so it's always been the same and also Harry and Neville lost there parents around October and November even adding a week for York take they have birthdays in July so the would still be 1 for both of them...
UnicornMist chapter 34 . 1/5/2016
Great story! I loved how you kept everyone in character true to the books and kept the storyline realistic. Poor Neville, I would have loved an epilogue that showed everything turned out wonderful for him in the end but your ending was endearingly hopeful. Thanks for sharing.
vinr5 chapter 34 . 12/1/2015
This is amazing, I'm dead from the ending
lilyjen09 chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
I really liked Neville in this story, although the ending was kind of... a cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2015
...is Neville supposed to be Emmett?
1,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »