Reviews for Becoming Neville
AMarieKelley chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
I love it! I absolutely love it! Can't wait for the update monday!
firmin chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
I guess that's a pretty good discription of Harry. I like what the candy wrapper ploy. What does 'driftwood' mean? Very curious.
spooky ain't it chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
kool chapter, driftwood, huh? hm... no idea.

harry's having mood swings, and hes getting brattyer and brattyer, if thats a word.

_

ba byzie

siriuslycute613
Mooncheese chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
Interesting indeed. Harry and his mood swings, what can you do? I understood Nevilles' feelings of being an intruder of the clan, you really do show us his thoughts excellently. Bless Neville, I'm starting to really become quite fond of him!

Update...as always!
enchantedlight chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
great chapter! update soon!
AcceleratedGlass chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
good chapter, update soon
Jebby chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
What a darling you are! It's so hard to find good Harry and Nevil centric fics. Especially slashy ones, but I take what I can get. XD. I love how you've taken cannon Nevile and given him so much more personality without making him ooc. And if you keep up with the updating I'll love you even more. XD
AcceleratedGlass chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
great chapter, update soon
AMarieKelley chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Yes! They're finally getting to the messages! I can't wait to see what Hermione says about them! Can't wait for the update Thursday!
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Mooncheese chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
I think the most realistic part was when Neville said "Or maybe it means she's a nutter." I sometimes say it about my brother (who has autism) when I'm really upset with him but I'm the only one who's allowed to say it, because I'm his sister, if that made sense. I also thought Neville's burning jealousy of Harry's new link with his mother was extrodinarily well written.

I wonder what the messages mean. I'm very intrigued with this story! So keep writing...must find out what happens...

Love and peace x
spooky ain't it chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
OMG! this chapter made me cry, i always cry at the slightest bit of saddness!

I absolutely LURVED this chapter, it was great! the part where the wrappers spelt HELP ME sent chills up and down my spine!

Poor Neville, it must be so hard... harder then Harry 'cause he can still see his parents and they don't reconize him as his son. Harry just never really knew his. Neville had a right to want the wrapper back!

(Not a big Harry fan, in case you didn't notice)

Nev's Gran was soo mean to him, she was like, "He's helping out without burning the house down? Who would thunk, in this day and age?"

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!

Lupin was so sweet, sating that Nev was one of his favorites, and i lurve how he said and ment it! Nev's Gran just doens't want to except that her grandson is NOT a failure!

When when they went into the ward where Nev's parent were, I understand how Nev was protective of his parents, but he was too unsure of himself when it came to anyone knowing about his parents, and didn't want anyone to see him with them.

ba byzie

_

siriuslycute613
k chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
hm... D-R-O-F-I-W-O-D-T... DRIFTWOOD?
Lady Gallatea Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
I like how you've put this all in Neville's POV. It is kinda interesting to see how Harry comes off to other people too.

Keep going with the chapters!
AcceleratedGlass chapter 3 . 1/13/2006