Reviews for Becoming Neville
Lone Butterfly chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Excellent again! I'm almost sorry I read it so quickly, now I have to wait until MONDAY for another update! Great story... :)
BurpingBubbles chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
Hm, looking good it is indeed.I thought your portrayal of Nevilles's emotions when he looked through his parents records was frighteningly good. I just can't get over how good your writing is! You show Neville as how I've always imagined him to be: brave, strong on the inside but with about zero self confidence. I'd love to see him stand up to Snape one day!

Anyway, keep on writing!
jbern chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
Still a good story. Not so keen about the portrait of Bella. The portrait should be a younger version of Bella, that did not know what she had done. I believe she was captured shortly after the Longbottom's torture. I doubt the first thing she would do upon getting free is to sit for a wizarding portrait.

Still I like the story and wish you the best of luck.
rayama chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
Good fic. I like neville as a main character. I was very dissappointed in Book 6 that Harry didn't continue the DA, since it really let us see characters like Neville and Luna nad Ginny getting involved.
Butler chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
AMarieKelley chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Hey! I loved the chapter, even if it was a bit sad! Update soon!
PadawanMage chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Quite the strong and imaginative way for Neville to start facing his demons...literally. If it were me, I'd take a flamethrower to that *bleepin* picture.

Something tells me that Neville will be pushed even more in his 'sessions' with Lestrange.

Makes me wonder if there're any paintings of either of his parents? Could you imagine the conversation?

Finally more spine is showing in Neville's back, especially in his taking no crap from his grandmother or from the hospital staff.
spooky ain't it chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
OMG, this is my favorite chapter so far, with Neville standing up to his Grandmother and his fellow OWLs!

(I love that, it's so cute!)

When he hurled, i must say, i wanted to bark with him, so sad!

(Sentimental me!)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

ba byzie
Fran chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Remember, you become an adult in the wizarding world when you turn seventeen, not eighteen. Other than that detail, this is great!
Antifishestablishmentarianist chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Very nice. You are doing a wonderful job of writing Neville without him being OOC.
red chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
i cried. it was saad. -crying still-
Lone Butterfly chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Excellent! Just as every chapter previous - Thursday will be a LONG wait for me!
enchantedlight chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
great chapter! update soon!
k chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Enjoying this fic hugely! Can't wait for the next installment!
AJ Potter chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
I really like this story alot. I only keep tabs on a couple of stories, and yours was added about a week ago. Keep up the great work. I really enjoy the way you write Neville, and the maturation he is going through by being away from his gran. Looking forward to more.
1,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »