Reviews for Becoming Neville
ldypebsaby chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Interesting story _
AMarieKelley chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
I love it! I love how Snape is just like Snape in the books! It's great and realistic! Update soon!
Fancyfree chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
fabulous. seriously, this is really good. i love how everyone has their little nuances. i feel bad for harry not really allowed being near ron. it seems mean. oh well, keep up the good work.
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I enjoyed it very much
shadieladie chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
this is a really cool story, keep it up!
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
this is a really good story.
KrazieChikadee chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
This is good, I must say, you have me hooked.
spooky ain't it chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Yay! Snape couldn't find anything wrong with Neville's work! YAY!

"sure thing boss!" was great, i loved it...

what's gonna happen to Remus? AH!

NO! WHAT EVER IS GOIING TO HAPPEN TO REMUS, CAN'T HAPPEN!

sorry about that!

good chapter, cant wait until monday!

xo

ba byzie

siriuslycute613

_
barbarataku chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Excellent job. Someone needed to come up with interesting stories about Neville. Thanks for sharing.
rayama chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Good chapter. Good job writing snape.
enchantedlight chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
great chapter! update soon!
k chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Do you have any idea how torturous it is, having to wait for updates while knowing you have the whole story written? *tears hair* For the sake of reading more of your fic, I'm actually doing the unthinkable - wishing the weekend will zoom by and for Monday to come quick!
Mooncheese chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a very long ime, but today i just caught up on ALL the chapters I missed! I can't believe they have to stay with Snape of all people. What is his problem, telling them they can't call Remus 'Remus'? How stupid. Neville's finally getting some backbone. He should really lay into Snape one day - oh, that would be funny. Yeah so anyway - you should update...I must have more!

Love and peace x
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
A very good chapter, seeing the two forced to interact with Snape is a nice change. The fact that Snape could find nothing wrong with Neville's plan was great. I really like your Neville. Watching him become more responsible and confident is wonderful. He's such a great character and you write him really well, and realistically. Great job!
Lone Butterfly chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Excellent again! I'm almost sorry I read it so quickly, now I have to wait until MONDAY for another update! Great story... :)
1,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »