Reviews for Bad Girl SVU Version
GREAT ONE OF THE BEST EVER
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
Awesome story.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
Oh My Gosh! I LOVE this story! It was amazing! As soon as I read the first line of the first chapter I was hooked. Great job, and I hope to read more of your stories soon. Chloe xo
SoGrey chapter 22 . 5/31/2009
This story is excellent! Who does it only have like 32 reviews? Olivia made a kick ass serial killer... that is the weirdest compliment ever.
Straitjacketluv chapter 22 . 3/22/2006
although i wasnt hapy about them not endign up together. the endign did make sense
cherrybomb13 chapter 22 . 1/17/2006
wow, I totally loved this story. Everything about it was right in so many ways. Your detail and thought really made it come alive. Too bad there wasn't a happy ending, but I think that's what made the story so great! I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read more of your stories!

*mags*
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 22 . 1/9/2006
Poor Liv. Is there gonna be a sequel?
SVU101 chapter 22 . 1/9/2006
ok firstoff i am very mad its over! wah!

then again i LOVED IT

! u gotta write another story u hear! i am so happy oliviia didn't get the evil needle!

~LISA~
legallyandrea chapter 22 . 1/9/2006
aw that was so good, I'm happy she didn't get the needle, and a very big thank you for updating, I love you! Wow this was a hell of a ride thank you so much!

-Andrea
legallyandrea chapter 20 . 1/9/2006
Hey something so good to read before I'm off to prison...er hell...er I mean school, thank you! I now have to look forwoard to all day, thank you! Please update again, and I hope she don't get the needle!
tria246815 chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
No fix it. Make it better. No jail for Livia.
SVU101 chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
thanks 4 the shout out! and wHAT? OLVIA CAN NOT GO ON DEATH PELENTL! DID I EVEN SPELL THAT RIGHT? NO I DIDN'T! ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING! SHE CANNTO AND WILL NOT BE PUT TO DEATH! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY! OK NOW I AM GOANNA GO TO BED AND YELL AL NIGHT AND THEN TOMORROW IL COME BACK ON AND IF I SEE THA U GAVE LIVIA THE NEEDLE O I WILL AND I WILL CRY AL DAY! WAIT I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW! WAH!

UPDATE SOON (SNIFFLE) PLZ...

~lISA~
legallyandrea chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
dude! I still can't get over it...and then Trevor is her lawyer, oh my god I my heart is going to stop...you have got to do more soon!
legallyandrea chapter 18 . 1/8/2006
I don't think I've ever laughed as hard or used the word god damn it so muhc in my life! You have got to update soon, and I mean it!
SVU101 chapter 18 . 1/8/2006
i love it!plz do another chapter or two today plzplzplz! i love it!