Reviews for Of all the Rotten Luck
kattylin chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
hey are u a filipino? cause in my country, philippines we hav a popular tv show called "deal or no deal" anyways...i luv ur stry and ur lemon ...is itachi going to be in the middle of their relationship (trying to take away sakura)? will someone try to break them apart?

i luv ur stry and happy holidays, i so luv ur stry

if u r filipino i just hav one thing 2 say:

mahal na mahal ko talaga ang sakura sasuke lemon
XxsasusakuxX chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
That was good.
naruto-fan001 chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
take that old man?

lmao

thats so funny

wonder what the old man thinks now?

lol

!UPDATE SOON!
aznkiwi14 chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
whoops did I put Itatchi? It was suppose to b sasuke. Well good job! Good luck with ur next few chapters and I now sasly have Walk Away stuck in me head...
diet coffee chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Hilarious, I love it. I love the plot too, everything's awesome! I wish I could write as good as you, you write so great!

Izzy-chan the Disturbing
chasingcolors chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
XD MY EYES! MY INNOCENT EYES! Sasuke's such a perv... update soon pwease!
vanillove chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
wow XD hehe... lemon.. LMAO wells great chappie
maimomo chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
yay! like the chappie cant wait for the next one

update soon ! xx
Merridaine chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
I am reviewing! AGAIN! I dont just add you to the alert list though I should this is good stuff... your story rocks my stripey socks!
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
hi good chapter keep up the good work _
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Aww... don't stop writing lemons... *grin* hehe... just klidding! Well, it's satisfying enough for me And I wonder what Sasuke meant though..
XxaoshixX chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
nice fic
randomteenager chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
woah that was...err.."interesting"

haha i liked how you put "now back to to the lemon you pervs" that made me laugh

XD

continue!

i
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
*point of view of perverted audience* NO! DON'T STOP WRITING LEMONS! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! *end of p.o.v.* _ so what flavor was it at the end? lol. update soon please!
10ve chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
you sholdn't stop writing lemons. please update soon...

;]