Reviews for Black Wings
Tsuki-K chapter 23 . 4/4
This Story Was Absolutely Amazing. I Loved It. (Why The Hell Is It CapitalIzing My Every Word?)
KawaiCardMistressOfSakuraCards chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Hiro and Eriol are so bad to Sakura! *sniff*
Dancing fairies chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Very nicely written. Poor Sakura. Why did they have to bind her?
BeckyXD chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Have you by any chance watched the Taiwanese drama "Mars"? Because there are crazy similarities.

Loving how the characters aren't tainted by the cliche ness of perfection other fanfics usually have. Awesome job! :D
AHRG chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Bellisimo Fics
SunshineGal16 chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
My God, this was one truly amazing story. I just couldn't stop reading once I started till it was over. It was heartwarming and beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing this :)

I don't really have much else to say, except that you're an incredible authoress and I'm definitely going to read more of your CCS works! Kudos on such a great job!

-Sunny ;)
Arianna-hime chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
OMGOSH I loved it!
aurora0914 chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
this was really good! I LOVE YOUR WRITING! THIS IS MY TYPE OF STORY!
Teena chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
I'm done! Hahas, the ending was so cheesy, when they each found their own 'dark angels.'
But I enjoyed this fanfic!
Teena chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Your summary gave me chills and drew me in. I'm excited to read this! :)
Lrihgo chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Wow, I haven't read something so incredible in a long time. I'm so glad I found this. It's different and refreshing and I wouldn't have changed anything about the progression of the story. It was kind of like a movie, in a sense. Great job and thank you for your work and sharing!
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
many people feel that by showing physical affections among couples they can show love but they are wrong...in ur story their emotion are clear as light to us and one still feels amazed by their love story they showed their true love without just grabbing one another and sucking faces
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
story was just so amazing..the ending flawless...everything fell rightly in place
cardcaptor sakur chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee i love this xD
yoko chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
) it somewhat made me think of the manga mars when rei mets kira! im looking forward to this story!
2,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »