Reviews for Black Wings
Tasss chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
There was a lot of emotional depth to this story and I think that it was all beautifully laid out. This is the first story I have read where Sakura's and Syaoran's characters are switched. Usually it's Sakura who is lively, bubbly and friendly, while Syaoran is the one who is more withdrawn and introverted, and sometimes quite harsh or rude. But this switch works well with their background stories explaining their circumstances and respective personalities.

The trauma that Sakura had suffered in this story is heart breaking. Her parents divorced not long after her brother became comatose and then she actually witnessed her mother commit suicide. That is quite a lot to deal with and the guilt that Sakura feels because she believes it was her that caused those troubles is a dark theme that runs through the story, and I love the idea that Syaoran is her saviour, a dark angel.

I actually think it's cute that in the end they all found their dark angels with Tomoyo and Eriol, and Meiling and Hiro getting together, but I'm not sure if Tomoyo and Eriol's characters would match. Then again, they say opposites attract...

The entire story was well paced and the descriptive language painted a vivid world full of emotion. The idea that Sakura likes to draw because it can tell a story or relay an idea more truthfully than words is quite profound, as it is well known that words can be deceptive, but surely an image can be too. The more subtle romance in the story is lovely and I do like the fact that it grew on them both, but Syaoran's persistance was most likely a factor that kept things going. Also, the way Sakura tries to push him away because she is afraid to commit to a relationship and to experience love again is both realistic and adds more depth to the story. Wonderful!
readytostart chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I loved how the romance wasn't like, in your face fluff, but very subtle and pretty realistic I think. I worried that you would rush them into a relationship like many fanfic writers do, but you took your time and built them up for it. This story was cery well-written!
Tsuki-K chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
This Story Was Absolutely Amazing. I Loved It. (Why The Hell Is It CapitalIzing My Every Word?)
KawaiCardMistressOfSakuraCards chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Hiro and Eriol are so bad to Sakura! *sniff*
Dancing fairies chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Very nicely written. Poor Sakura. Why did they have to bind her?
BeckyXD chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Have you by any chance watched the Taiwanese drama "Mars"? Because there are crazy similarities.

Loving how the characters aren't tainted by the cliche ness of perfection other fanfics usually have. Awesome job! :D
AHRG chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Bellisimo Fics
MistyBlue96 chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
My God, this was one truly amazing story. I just couldn't stop reading once I started till it was over. It was heartwarming and beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing this :)

I don't really have much else to say, except that you're an incredible authoress and I'm definitely going to read more of your CCS works! Kudos on such a great job!

-Sunny ;)
Arianna-hime chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
OMGOSH I loved it!
aurora0914 chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
this was really good! I LOVE YOUR WRITING! THIS IS MY TYPE OF STORY!
Teena chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
I'm done! Hahas, the ending was so cheesy, when they each found their own 'dark angels.'
But I enjoyed this fanfic!
Teena chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Your summary gave me chills and drew me in. I'm excited to read this! :)
Lrihgo chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Wow, I haven't read something so incredible in a long time. I'm so glad I found this. It's different and refreshing and I wouldn't have changed anything about the progression of the story. It was kind of like a movie, in a sense. Great job and thank you for your work and sharing!
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
many people feel that by showing physical affections among couples they can show love but they are wrong...in ur story their emotion are clear as light to us and one still feels amazed by their love story they showed their true love without just grabbing one another and sucking faces
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
story was just so amazing..the ending flawless...everything fell rightly in place
2,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »