Reviews for In the Wake of Shadows
scrimshaw chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
The ambiguity of this story is its most intriguing part, and I think trying to put a name to it would cheapen the effect. That being said, the closest approximation I would give is that of the viewers of Babylon 5, those of us who watched the show and were a part of it, but could not affect the outcome. The prose is beautiful and is a great epilogue to the series in the style of classic drama.
Evilclone chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
*Squea!* and uh *wow!* talk about seriously tense, when normally i would flick through and only read some of it, i was hoocked, i read the lot, and being a fan of B5 was terribly intrueged i like the comment from delenne we are creatures of destiny, must admit though i never read the book... But i was thinking of Galen, he seems to fit it well, after all he was always there ;)
Soledad chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hm. A truly intriguing piece - and I don't even think that it counts who the narrator actually is. Wonderful writing.
jaxomj chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
could it have been a vindrizi?

you know... one of those symbiotes meant to record history?
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Very very nice. I really enjoyed that.
Moon Bunny chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I absolutely loved this story, and the mystery of WHO is speaking... It was very simple, yet convayed alot about the show without it being a summery. I really enjoyed this peice, and hope to read more works by you soon!1 KEEP WRITNG!