Reviews for Looking for Magic
Jonia chapter 26 . 7/3/2015
Really enjoying your story! Well done! Thank you!
Guest chapter 97 . 6/9/2015
lol totally got the peter pan reference
Guest chapter 93 . 6/7/2015
WICKEDLYSWEETSILENCE
(pen name)

ok, so i had to scroll down and let you know; i live in mission, british columbia, canada, right next to Harrison Hot Springs. id you google harrison hot springs, you'll see that the sasquatch is mostly sighted right there... i know people that SWEAR they have seen it, but i myself and my bf of 8 years who grew up in deroche (right next to harrison) have seen no evidence of it. we do get lots of bears, even in a town of 700, 000, and the general consensus is that most of us live on mountainsides. if you catch a bear off guard, and it is uphill, and it is sniffing the air (which they do), then it looks like a large very hairy person. the prints are bigger and lack claws as the entire weight of the bear is on its feet at the time and spreads out the feet. bears stand on the balls of their feet when doing this
i find it hilarious and very crafty of you to use sasquatch (native term) in your story :)
almost everyone up here over about 9 years old knows how to handle bears and it is nice to see the "mystery" of the sasquatch come alive in your story :)
Guest chapter 98 . 6/2/2015
I'm so happy you solved that nasty business with the call-girl so hermione doesn't have to find out about it. It's part of his past and he is no longer that person. It's been bothering me ever since he actually spent the night with that girl, but I understand why he would occasionally visit a girl like that if he's never had a proper girlfriend or relationship. He seems to regret it quite a bit and is embarressad about it (as he should be in my opinion). It most definetely gave an edge to the story ;)
Guest chapter 75 . 5/31/2015
i cried soo hard when jkr killed him off :(
Guest chapter 58 . 5/23/2015
wickedlysweetsilence

ok... i had to scroll down. i did read your A/N on the canada thing.. but i feel i have to put my two cents in.
i am canadian. part of my family has farmed this land since 1703. if anything "MURICA" OWES us their hide on a silver fricking platter thrice over. we have bailed you surrogate mexiacans out more times than the obese materialists deserve. yes i know you are not all obese. but i think it is time for our pathetic little pet the USA to realize they are not all its cracked up to be and as soon as economic stability drops in the next century you will be all known as "dos americants eh?" your companies have failed. your stock market has failed, and your government is failing. #fail . we own you. body mind and soul. your president owes us, we own almost all your pot, all vegas' water, and the good educational systems. we have about as many people in our BIGGER country than you do in just NYC alone. we are the true north strong and free. and we own your asses.

carry on...
Guest chapter 45 . 5/19/2015
awwe
Guest chapter 38 . 5/18/2015
yuuuuhhssss
Guest chapter 33 . 5/12/2015
aaah epilepsy... how i detest you so.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/11/2015
my best friend, whom never left my side in 10 years, died in a car crash last september. neither of us grew up with parents, and had hard childhoods. she was 23. your portrayal of hermiones grief was spot on, and i found myself in tears after reading it... i hope you have found peace, as you obviously know what its like to go through such a soul-shattering experience. thank you for this 3
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
haahahhahhaaa lol!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
god doesn't exist so it seems hermione is on the right path to non deludedness. good for you. you don't need a deity or some figment to help you through life. you need strength, accepted ness, and the belief in your own self. else your belief in yourself will crumble again and again. because, as i said, god does not exist. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
i grew up in foster care and have no parents.
i completely empathize with how those poor kids are feeling :(
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
i take it you went to oxford?
Issy chapter 110 . 3/29/2015
I really dislike Daniel Schuler. He has manipulated the situation from the beginning with no sense of guilt. The Greater Good, anyone? *grr* How can Severus and Hermione trust colleagues who have been happily spying on them, reading their minds for his benefit/profit?

I know this story is unlikely to be completed, but please, just because he has extreme power and wealth doesn't mean he should gets away with this.
5,886 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »