Reviews for Looking for Magic
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Poor Hermione. She ended up with Snape, a greasy-haired Death Eater who revealed part of the prophesy to Voldemort.
samantha.mellin chapter 115 . 2/18/2015
I just wanted to let you know that this is still one of my favorite stories. I stumbled upon it a few days ago while futzing around my old stomping grounds and had just gotten to the reveal of Hermionie's parents deaths when I found out one of my students passed away (I tutor college level physics). You story provided a much needed distraction and re-reading it in such an emotional place I really wanted to post and let you know how much this story means to me. I hope you are at the point in your life where "fun and fluffy" can come back to you. If it is alright with you I will go back and continue to post as I make my way though this story. I am only on chapter 19 right now, I am posting her because when my phone broke I couldn't remember the name of this story and went on a mad dash to find it which brought me to your author page and the story of what happened with your sister.

If you want to respond my actual address is , but it may only be effective until this time next year (i.e. Winter 2016)

I love your work and wish you the very best.

-Mel Mellin
PANDAminimum chapter 115 . 1/6/2015
It has been an awfully long time since a fan fiction has been able to hold me captive the way Looking For Magic has. My poor family is protesting about not seeing me for 3 days straight as I read the story. Thank you, for proving to me that there are some people who know how to write an enthralling storyline.
tanadhari chapter 40 . 1/3/2015
I have no words that can possibly explain how in awe I am of this story. The science to potion making is incredible; I can see that you put extreme thought and pondering as to how this could even work out. The characters are so in touch with their canon personalities, yet I can see them slowly begin to change as the story continues.

Only errors I see:
- mannequin (you wrote manikin)

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Emma Malm chapter 115 . 12/30/2014
I would love to read more. Please, please, pretty please write more! I swear, this is the most thoughtout Hermione/Severus I've read, and I've read a lot! Seriously, well done! And a goldstar ;-)
alice22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
interesting. I hope you will cont this sometime.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 114 . 12/6/2014
The length and the pace of this piece was the thing I loved most about it, although of course the very imaginative plot, the clever insertions of science, ethics, sociology and philosphy and the brilliant characterisations were all part of the amazing package.

I'm sorry to read about your loss that led to a long writing hiatus. If you ever do come back to this story, though, rest assured that I will have been eagerly awaiting its conclusion. It would be a bit of a shame, surely, to leave something that took up so much time and effort unfinished.
Martionmanswife chapter 36 . 12/3/2014
I am actually doing a re read of this story. Is an old favorite. I am still impressed with the depth and well length of the story. It is wonderful.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Please can you add line breaks or something in order to define between ANs and chapter?
Otherwise, enjoying the read.
Elenna123 chapter 78 . 10/20/2014
Secret Gryffindor karaoke! :)

Also, the sandwich. What is Severus planning with the poor sandwich? ;)
boobearhplover chapter 51 . 9/27/2014
I only get like slightly loopy when i use Night Quill it puts me to sleep for 12 hours and it does its job very well. I personaly like it.
Kazavan chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Oh yes, Wizards are so clever they can do seven years worth of some of the most taxing degrees on the planet (no, you can't do a joint course in biology and chemistry at Oxford), whilst doing a mastery in a Wizarding subject, and canonically speaking, teaching full time.
Sorry, that crops up enoudh to annoy me. Anyway, This looks good and I shall keep reading.
jensteed chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
Aww, drunk Severus and Draco were sweet ;)
jensteed chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Avalon sounds fantastic, I love how they want to steal Severus away "or because he's got to get his ass out of England" haha, it was gas :D such a great story so far, looking forward to how it unfolds.
Guest chapter 115 . 9/13/2014
Hi..I've really enjoyed this story. I'm really hoping you will finish it. Do you have plans to finish it?
5,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »