Reviews for Looking for Magic
Guest chapter 115 . 9/13/2014
Hi..I've really enjoyed this story. I'm really hoping you will finish it. Do you have plans to finish it?
daisycb chapter 115 . 9/11/2014
This looks really interesting; however, I hate starting unfinished stories, especially long ones. Will you be continuing or completing this at all?
StillIRise chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Wonderful story.
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 115 . 8/1/2014
Are we ever getting a chapter 116? :(

This was the best story ever. And I don't even ship HGSS. I LOVE this :(
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 74 . 7/24/2014
I THINK I KNOW THE CONNECTION! Are they all virgins? The Dark Lord is looking for a maiden brewers... Is it plausible for them to be maiden brewers? Am I close?! Ive been reading this story for days (maybe a week?) And I'm completely enthralled. I love it. I love the realistic progression of Hermione and Severus' relationship, the medical and magical fact is amazing, and even though there are non-canon parts that aggravate me (Lily using Snape? NEVER!) they're pieces I can push aside (more like shove aside) to enjoy this work as a whole. The pieces are fitting together nicely and I look forward to the end while simultaneously dreading it.
Still reading,
Ami
pearlk9 chapter 115 . 7/13/2014
This is the first review for this story that I have left. I have been reading it is all of my spare time. The AU Harry Potter World you have created is so special I wish it was the real one instead.
Now that Chapter 115 is here but no Chapter 116 I feel like a friend has gone missing. I don't know where you are in your life but if there is anyway you could continue and complete this story, I know many people would be do happy.
Jinxd n cursed chapter 115 . 7/8/2014
While recognizing that its been five years since this story was active, I would really love to see it completed. :) Maybe someday?
whirlwynde chapter 115 . 7/2/2014
If it's not too much trouble, please finish this story. It is a wonderful story that I read for 4 days just to get to chapter 115 and realize the story wasn't finished. But you have written other stories since writing this chapter. Are you by any chance posting on another website?
Celt414 chapter 115 . 6/29/2014
First, let me express my sympathies on the loss of your sister. I cannot imagine how you must feel. Please let this review encourage you to come back to the writing world. I have spent the better part of a week reading your story and been most impressed thus far. Your characterizations have been realistic and the plot is believable. It is a gift that you should continue to share.
Guest chapter 92 . 6/10/2014
This story is sooo long! I was really enjoying it until you decided to change it to first person. But the. I decided to continue reading anyway. And I like the plot, but it really is just dragging on and on. There are so many order meetings and so many letters. Oh my god, I'm thinking of just skipping to the last chapter but then I'd feel dumb for giving up after I'd made it so far... Ugh
lorispeck chapter 98 . 5/26/2014
Singing crabs and Broadway show tunes? That has to be the funniest thing I've ever read!
juliaaa chapter 35 . 5/25/2014
wow, there is so much detail in the story, it's amazing! One can really see the time you invested.
I just stumbled across a minor mistake. the book balanced energy , the correct translation would be Die Ausgeglichene Energie -even as a native speaker I only noticed the second time
I read the title :-) I really appreciate the brilliant story line you've created, it's so nice to have sth well written to read after studying the whole day.
Javoher chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
I know you wrote this story several years ago. However I want to express my delight in reading it. I've read fanfic for many years now, and very rarely do I find writing as delicate and finely crafted as this. There are so many little scenes in the thirty chapters I've read, but this chapter's discussion on male friendships was priceless, and so subtle that you don't realize it's importance until later. Most interesting to me in this chapter is the juxtaposition of the Lucius/Severus friendship, the Harry/Ron friendship and it's comparison to the Severus/Remus friendship, and Severus's mental comment about Dumbledore's being a vulture picking the meat off the bones of a situation. That's not friendship with Severus, and I envisioned Dumbledore being and feeling awkward as he said it. I know this is a little detailed for a story written so long ago. But I'll close by telling you how gifted a writer you are. I'm very happy I've found this story, and hope you have continued writing anything that comes to you.
Jessica chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
No joke, when Snape said this: "You would be surprised what this schoolteacher is capable of, Mr. Potter."
I was like: "In bed".

Now I'm giggling like a maniac. Thrilled with your story so far and excited to read more :)
-Jessica
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
Voldemort raping his followers to initiate them is grotesque and frankly unlikely given his current state described in your story. I think writers who add rape scenarios to their stories do it for the shock value and novelty which is even more grotesque in my opinion. I don't think it adds any value or "reality" to the situation. There are always a twisted few in groups like the Pettigrews or Bellatrixes who are truly perverse in their controlling of situations which is why I thought the previous rape/sodomy mentions were borderline. Possibly Snape would be allowed to save women (whisking them away from a given situation) given the previous conversation with Voldemort-that actually seemed to be a
something consider for future plotting. I know you are long done with this story, but I think adding rape to ff stories under most circumstances is damaging to our collective psyches, much like the curses of the dark arts.
5,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »