Reviews for Looking for Magic
elleaeterna chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Hilarious already.
spaceygirl67 chapter 115 . 6/22/2016
I love this story plz continue
wiccawoman chapter 115 . 5/19/2016
I recently rediscovered this story and I still love it! I really hope you decide to finish it soon.
Dhara chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
You did!
s.nolot02 chapter 32 . 4/16/2016
wyoh chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
This was a very enjoyable read! It was well written, great humor, and interesting AU. I adored your new characters, especially Jean.

While I am sad this story was short of the end, I am rather satisfied with where you left it. Kind of a 'this is what they look forward to,' and leave the reader with the unknowns to resolve themselves.

I understand that writing and art is highly emotional. When you have a loss, it affects your art. I'm sorry for the lost of your sister. I hope time has allowed you to remember her with fondness and less pain. If you do not pick up writing in the fan fic world again, I hope you've found a passion that makes you happy. Thank you again for this gift of fic, will forever be on my tops list!

- Wyoh
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 115 . 3/14/2016
I absolutely love this story, and I desperately hope that it has not been completely abandoned and will eventually be finished.
AphroditesChild chapter 115 . 3/9/2016
I know this story hasn't been updated in awhile, but I ran across it from a link of SS/HG fics and couldn't stop reading it. It did stop at a good spot,so I won't feel so bereft, but it would be amazing if you could post something new. Great storytelling, a much darker Voldemort than we've seen, and the slow build up of Severus's and Hermione's relationship felt natural and real. Hopefully R/L will have returned your passion for writing stories once again.
Ariana-807 chapter 115 . 2/8/2016
Hey
Starting out, I loved this stort. Changing the point of view, well, I wanted to stop reading several times. I hate the pov. you havd ended up using. But that being said, I love the story and plotline which is why I staied with it. Commin to chapter 115, I thought this was the end, but it seemeslike you wanted to post a chapter 116. But that was back in 2009, so guess that means this is it.
If you read this review, well, you have one more follower :)
xByakuyaKuchikix chapter 115 . 12/23/2015
This story has been just absolutely amazing. You are a brilliant author, and I absolutely love your style. The way you incorporated real Muggle science into the magic of the story is amazing. I hope to see your "fun and fluffy" muse return. I know it's been a few years, but I offer my condolences for your sister. It's never easy losing someone, especially someone so close to you.
bookworm661 chapter 115 . 12/11/2015
This is really good and I hope that chapter 116 will be posted soon. I really enjoy SSHG stories and the longer the better.
xByakuyaKuchikix chapter 64 . 12/5/2015
aww
boobearhplover chapter 115 . 11/13/2015
Why does it stop at chapter 115 if you planed for more? Can some one tell me why this was not finished?
Jonia chapter 115 . 7/15/2015
Loved this story! More please!? Thank you!
Jonia chapter 26 . 7/3/2015
Really enjoying your story! Well done! Thank you!
5,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »