Reviews for Looking for Magic
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
WOW, i really like it...first time ive ever read your story and im hooked. Glad i found it...cant wait for you to update...toodles
severus-fan chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
Another awesome chapter. I'm glad Hermione realized Severus was manipulating her. I hope Draco doesn't screw this up - him and Hermione could become good friends (I'm not saying best friends, but good ones). I love pizza...and now I have a craving for some. I loved Anita..she seems very nice. Please update soon! Very soon! :o)
lady-rhian chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
I love the idea of Hermione being on the clock, Anita is delightful, and Draco and Hermione trying to start over? Definitely great!

I do, of course, differ in your opinion on what constitues the best pizza in Chicago. Give me Unos & Dueys or Ginos any day ... :)

Great update! Can't wait for more.
brotherchaos chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
so glad to see you updated, i much enjoyed the verbal manipulations between snape and granger. also, you made me hungry for pizza.

i love it when people don't just give up on malfoy. i sometimes think his character's too flat in actual canon, which is sad. even if he's a git, depth is better than gloss. i'm excited to see what you'll do with him.

awaiting your next!

) brotherchaos
Elizabeth chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
Huzzah! Gettin' into the Chicago stuff...and yeah, Lou Malnatis does have the best pizza. My hubby & I used to go to Papa John's, but then they changed the recipe for the crust; blech.

It's so cool to have a story where I recognize the locales. So, is St Bridgit's done in the Frank Lloyd Wright style? ;)

Hope to see an update, soon

Elizabeth
evil-mastermind666 chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
This was a great chapter! I'm glad Draco and Hermione are getting along. I can't wait for Snape to start teaching at Avalon *wink wink* Or at least to come to America to visit Hermione. And Draco, of course. But... you know. hehehehe...
Siren34 chapter 19 . 2/13/2006
Great fic. I just got caught up. I can't wait to see what college life is going to be like for Draco and Hermoine. What will happen when they see each other for the first time in the computer class?

What does Severus want Hermoine to help Draco with while he is away at college? Does he want them to become friends?

I can't wait to read more of this. Hope you will be updating soon
lady-rhian chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
Great update! The idea of a Draco graduation party - inspired. And definitely a good chance for Severus to brood over things ... and the entire "internet is radical" idea? I couldn't help but laugh! It's moving along nicely. Any Hermione action soon? :)
rinny08 chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
hm. i'm curious as to what severus wants hermione to do. i'm sure you'll let us readers know sooner or later, considering it sounds like something crucial to the plot. ;-)

update soon

Dark Lord for beating,

Ogden's for drinking -

Snape keeps on thinking.
princesssfiona chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
What a lovely surprise for the weekend - an update - cheers.

I like where you are going to with the Malfoys. I'm enjoying their charaterisation and I look forward to Hermione and Draco being in cahoots - it sure looks like they will be *grin*

Cheers

Fi
evil-mastermind666 chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Just one comment... it says 1997 on chapter 19, but 1998 on chapter 18. Which is it, exactly? I got kinda confused.
Edania chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Yet another good one. I really do like chapter 19. I found it a little funny, about the whole computer thing. A nice little thing to add in there. I really can't wait to see what happens when herm goes to the US and meets Draco, will they get along?
severus-fan chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Another awesome chapter. Part of me wants Hermione to not become friends with Draco, simply because of Severus manipulations. I hate it when I get manipulated. But this is Severus were talkin about, and he's a Slytherin. I've never really been fond of Draco, anyway. So perhaps that's really what's bothering me. Anyway, I LOVE this so far, and I do hope that there will be some SS/HG interaction even when Hermione's off at college. Or at least, we don't go 5 chapters before we hear about Severus again. Anyway, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
shishkeberry chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
I really love the mirrored imagery of both Hermione and Severus' graduation party experiences. Nicely done.
5,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 376 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 .. Last Next »