Reviews for Looking for Magic
Purplygirl11 chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
I loved your updates, I can't imagine what might happen next so you'll just have to update again soon! right?(hopeful thinking) ~Joani
snapedreamer chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Hello! I did get your replay back to my comment and if anything you can call me Edania or snapedreamer..whatever is easy for you.

Anyway I have just read chapter 22 and thought i give my somewhat final thoughts. I do kinda do this once in a while,after i read all the chapters.

To say I have read some stories that have taken ,this route..you know taking in how hermione goes to college..well in Snape fic anyway , but frist ever i read one where she goes to the same college with draco..so i like to say very good thinking on that part. I liked how how your taking your time with chapters and showing us a little piece what goes on with snape and hermione , very well detailed too. You really don't hide anything back and really explain yourself..oh i mean them. But you get it.

You did a great job og really telling us everything about whats going. Now i have read chapter 22.. now that indeed shocked for i have not seen that coming and had not known, that snape went through that and again with yuor gift of story telling, you clearly gave us in sight of what he went through. This story i think will rank one of my time favs and will be coming along very good. And that leaf..? You also got thinking that draco was evil..for moment anyway.

Oh one more thing, do say thankyou for me to your betas, they did a wonderful job , i know that the three of you will come out with another great chapter . I shall be here to read it . And do keep it up and thanks for updating so fast too.

Edania
lady-rhian chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
The idea of the leaf fascinates me, and I am eager to find what its purpose is.

Another great update. The idea of how Voldemort initiates followers very much surprised me, but it undoubtedly flows with the story, and it's insightful. It definitely exploits part of Voldemort's character that haven't really been explored in canon ...

Thanks for the great chapter! :)
snapedreamer chapter 21 . 2/22/2006
well I must say a very..colorful chapter? lol. I can see that hermione enjoyed her frist time..somewhat. Like said this seems so real..alot like real life, almost scary in a way. I like how they are getting along, but i only wonder..how long will that peace last?

Edania (who finally got screen name now on here)
PheonixFlight chapter 21 . 2/22/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter, it's great to see Draco's human side. I think I can see the close friendship that's starting to develope between Hermione and Draco, you've made it realy believable and easy to accept that Draco will turn to Hermione about his feelings towards Anita and his confusion over the things he has been brought up to believe in.

Very snsual second half to this chapter, very well writen and captivating. Looking forward to the next chapter, it just gets better and better! I don't remember telling you I was writting my first fic? But thanx for mentioning it::grin::
duj chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
Some interesting details, but it was a bit too much of a list. I think it would have been more interesting broken up with snippets of conversation or direct action.

Could have done without the vibrator details, but that's just my viewpoint.
DD2 chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
great job! Continue soon!
lady-rhian chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
Great, great update! The vibrator, all of it, is totally IC for Hermione. I love the budding relationship between Draco and Anita; they seem so perfect for each other! This was a wonderful update, thanks for the continued dedication to your work!

Also, I wonder who Hermione's "fantasy man" is ... perhaps we'll find out that it's ... Snape? ;) What can I say, I'm eager for the romance!

All the best,

L.R.
severus-fan chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
Lol...very interesting chapter. I loved the things about America that I take for granted, where to someone else would seem strange. The last part was...interesting. Lol. My god, I used Mavis Beacon! In fact, I still have it on my computer. Weird...is that what you used? Great chapter, it was wonderful. Update soon!
Elizabeth chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
Oh, YEAH! Lou Malnatis, Rueben sandwiches and Greektown! :) And of course Best Buy, which around here is known as "Kowols' Central", since most of us buy our electronics, cds and dvds there.

I'd like to see Draco & Hermione cope with the "L", and maybe flaming saganaki would appeal to Draco! ;)With our diverse Chicago weather, it would be interesting to see them down at Navy Pier, especially during a cold snap.

Next chapter! Next chapter! (Ooh, I'm SO greedy.)

Elizabeth Kowols
Siren34 chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
Loved it. So Hermoine and Draco are getting along really well. I am glad.

I think I see sparks for Anita and Draco, I think she will be good for him.

I can't wait to read more of this.

Hopefully Severus is in the next part.

Please post more soon
Jinxd n cursed chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
hmm... wonderful. I really wish you'd update more often. I always look forward to new chapters.
Siren34 chapter 20 . 2/16/2006
Great new part. I love that Severus thinks he got Hermoine to do what he wanted without her knowing, of course she knew he was up to something.

I am glad that Draco seems to be so willing to try and start over with Hermoine.

I can't wait to read more of this.

Please update soon
rat-gal2000 chapter 20 . 2/15/2006
great sory so far. I think its going to turn out great
Purplygirl11 chapter 20 . 2/15/2006
I love the way this story is going! I read right through it so fast without meaning to. I hope you'll be updating soon! ~Joani
5,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 377 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 .. Last Next »