Reviews for Looking for Magic
evil-mastermind666 chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
This was a great chapter! I'm glad Draco and Hermione are getting along. I can't wait for Snape to start teaching at Avalon *wink wink* Or at least to come to America to visit Hermione. And Draco, of course. But... you know. hehehehe...
Siren34 chapter 19 . 2/13/2006
Great fic. I just got caught up. I can't wait to see what college life is going to be like for Draco and Hermoine. What will happen when they see each other for the first time in the computer class?

What does Severus want Hermoine to help Draco with while he is away at college? Does he want them to become friends?

I can't wait to read more of this. Hope you will be updating soon
lady-rhian chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
Great update! The idea of a Draco graduation party - inspired. And definitely a good chance for Severus to brood over things ... and the entire "internet is radical" idea? I couldn't help but laugh! It's moving along nicely. Any Hermione action soon? :)
rinny08 chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
hm. i'm curious as to what severus wants hermione to do. i'm sure you'll let us readers know sooner or later, considering it sounds like something crucial to the plot. ;-)

update soon

Dark Lord for beating,

Ogden's for drinking -

Snape keeps on thinking.
princesssfiona chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
What a lovely surprise for the weekend - an update - cheers.

I like where you are going to with the Malfoys. I'm enjoying their charaterisation and I look forward to Hermione and Draco being in cahoots - it sure looks like they will be *grin*

Cheers

Fi
evil-mastermind666 chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Just one comment... it says 1997 on chapter 19, but 1998 on chapter 18. Which is it, exactly? I got kinda confused.
Edania chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Yet another good one. I really do like chapter 19. I found it a little funny, about the whole computer thing. A nice little thing to add in there. I really can't wait to see what happens when herm goes to the US and meets Draco, will they get along?
severus-fan chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Another awesome chapter. Part of me wants Hermione to not become friends with Draco, simply because of Severus manipulations. I hate it when I get manipulated. But this is Severus were talkin about, and he's a Slytherin. I've never really been fond of Draco, anyway. So perhaps that's really what's bothering me. Anyway, I LOVE this so far, and I do hope that there will be some SS/HG interaction even when Hermione's off at college. Or at least, we don't go 5 chapters before we hear about Severus again. Anyway, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
shishkeberry chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
I really love the mirrored imagery of both Hermione and Severus' graduation party experiences. Nicely done.
Amrun chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Getting such lovely special mentions is very nice, I must say.

I also feel compelled to admit that even after the chapters are done and posted, I compulsively read through them and inevitably find errors that I have missed. I do, at least, resist sending them in a review!
PheonixFlight chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Wonderful chapter! I especially enjoyed Severus' thoughts on Hermione, it showed his acceptance of her as a woman and your writting subtly alluded to his deep regard for her, at the same time as showing that he himself might not realise his growing feelings towards her. Draco and computers::grin:: I loved the PC for Dummies bit, can't wait to see what his first introduction to the internet is like, wonder if he'll be reading any fan fic:) Wonderful description of the whisky as well, sounded very much like my husband waxing lyrical on his own favorite whisky::grin:: Looking forward to the next chapter, I'm sure that true to form, it will be even better than this one!
Gemini969 chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
Thank you for the update! I'll be waiting to see the next one!
PheonixFlight chapter 18 . 2/8/2006
Lovely chapter, perfect for the transition between school and Uni. I especially enjoyed Hermione's feeling and relationship with the Goddess aspect of creation, it was simple and to the point and gave a strong sense of deeper understanding for her character. Funnily enough, I have a pendent very like the one you described. Will you be bringing more of the Goddess religion into this story?
severus-fan chapter 18 . 2/7/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter - how you described how each acted while drunk was amusing. If I were Hermione, when Charlie said, "We really, really love you too Hermione." I would've bat my eyelashes at him and asked him just how much he loved me? And then I would've laughed. And if he dared say anything else, I'd steal his tea from him and (joking of course) refuse to give it back. Then I'd cackle madly and leave the room. But I'm know for my eccentricities. I really loved this chapter, but I'm a little worried. When Hermione does leave for Avalon, will that be the end of the Severus/Hermione interaction? I sincerely hope not! Anyway, I hope you update very, very soon! Please? For a cookie?
5,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 377 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 .. Last Next »