Reviews for Looking for Magic
CathRakka chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Awesome story!
Toto chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
In regards to Chapter 6, if I remember correctly the Dark Mark is located on the left forearm. It would, therefore, be difficult to press his left had to it.

Aside from that - wonderful story so far! Keep it up. :)
Edania chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
Well here i am again! lol

Again a good chapter, i can see that Herm, got a little shocked but they both seem but what next? Any plans from the dark lord? I have to say this chapter was very real , and made really believe that they were college ( which i am so they act a bit is somewhat i see all around)

Till the Next chapter!

duj chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
"Malfoy ... said he wanted the journal to end up in Arthur's hands ... using innuendo and suggestions to send the Aurors his way ..."

Impressive suggestion, though I don't believe it can be supported in canon. There was no mention of Aurors raiding the Burrow, though the car incident did get Arthur in trouble. on the other hand, it can't be ruled out. Perhaps he tried, but the Aurors didn't listen.

"Malfoy has always treated Hermione horribly..."

Naturally they wouldn't notice that Hermione was the one who started with him, not vice versa. In first year canon, he feuded with Harry and Ron and picked on Neville, but he never did anything that was directed against her. (It was Ron he was trying to get into trouble about Norbert.)

Their first confrontation came in CoS, when she pushed her way in to a confrontation between the two quidditch teams, with a very damaging (and ultimately unproven - the new team brooms could have been a celebration or sponsorship gift after he was chosen) insinuation that his place on the team was not deserved, but bought. He then responded to her insult with one of his own. He had never previously called her that; she'd obviously never even heard the word before.
rinny08 chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
ah yes, pizza. there is nothing better than pizza.

update soon!

Mrs. Touchstone chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
WOW, i really like it...first time ive ever read your story and im hooked. Glad i found it...cant wait for you to update...toodles
severus-fan chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
Another awesome chapter. I'm glad Hermione realized Severus was manipulating her. I hope Draco doesn't screw this up - him and Hermione could become good friends (I'm not saying best friends, but good ones). I love pizza...and now I have a craving for some. I loved Anita..she seems very nice. Please update soon! Very soon! :o)
lady-rhian chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
I love the idea of Hermione being on the clock, Anita is delightful, and Draco and Hermione trying to start over? Definitely great!

I do, of course, differ in your opinion on what constitues the best pizza in Chicago. Give me Unos & Dueys or Ginos any day ... :)

Great update! Can't wait for more.
brotherchaos chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
so glad to see you updated, i much enjoyed the verbal manipulations between snape and granger. also, you made me hungry for pizza.

i love it when people don't just give up on malfoy. i sometimes think his character's too flat in actual canon, which is sad. even if he's a git, depth is better than gloss. i'm excited to see what you'll do with him.

awaiting your next!

) brotherchaos
Elizabeth chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
Huzzah! Gettin' into the Chicago stuff...and yeah, Lou Malnatis does have the best pizza. My hubby & I used to go to Papa John's, but then they changed the recipe for the crust; blech.

It's so cool to have a story where I recognize the locales. So, is St Bridgit's done in the Frank Lloyd Wright style? ;)

Hope to see an update, soon

evil-mastermind666 chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
This was a great chapter! I'm glad Draco and Hermione are getting along. I can't wait for Snape to start teaching at Avalon *wink wink* Or at least to come to America to visit Hermione. And Draco, of course. But... you know. hehehehe...
Siren34 chapter 19 . 2/13/2006
Great fic. I just got caught up. I can't wait to see what college life is going to be like for Draco and Hermoine. What will happen when they see each other for the first time in the computer class?

What does Severus want Hermoine to help Draco with while he is away at college? Does he want them to become friends?

I can't wait to read more of this. Hope you will be updating soon
lady-rhian chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
Great update! The idea of a Draco graduation party - inspired. And definitely a good chance for Severus to brood over things ... and the entire "internet is radical" idea? I couldn't help but laugh! It's moving along nicely. Any Hermione action soon? :)
rinny08 chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
hm. i'm curious as to what severus wants hermione to do. i'm sure you'll let us readers know sooner or later, considering it sounds like something crucial to the plot. ;-)

update soon