Reviews for Looking for Magic
rinny08 chapter 18 . 2/7/2006
hm, this long fingered man hermione is invisioning wouldn't happen to have given her his hankerchief, now would he? ;-)

i was absolutely thrilled when you said this story was going to be longer than 60 chapters. i need a good long story to latch on to right now, as the last long one i was reading (Of Debts and Debt Collection...good story, i reccomend it if you haven't read it) is ending in a chapter or so.

update soon

rinny08
lady-rhian chapter 18 . 2/7/2006
Wonderful! Lots of insight here - the progression of Hermione's now-adult status, the eventual relationship with Severus, and the closure of her spiritual issues all fit in tightly and nicely here. The part about vibrators was particularly inspired, if I do say so myself. You really delved into Hermione in this chapter; her experiences actually came to have emotional connection & content ... very well done. :)
princesssfiona chapter 18 . 2/7/2006
Great chapter. It was good to see how Hermione has become an adult and realised that her parents death wasn't her fault.

Looking forwared to the next installment.

Cheers

Fi
duj chapter 18 . 2/7/2006
Long fingers and a non-fiction library; who could that possibly be?
Aldara chapter 17 . 2/5/2006
Nice chapter, Snape is very good at consoling Hermione. _

You know, for a moment when Hermione explained about her "deal with God" and how to better deal with Ron and Harry, she sounded very American to me. I'm German and spending a year as an au-pair in the US, everything American kinda jumps into my face right now... *g*
rinny08 chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
this story is fabulous! i like that you don't have snape and hermione just falling into bed like a lot of the others stories do, this is more natural.

please update soon

rinny08
Bjornsdotter chapter 17 . 2/1/2006
A very insightful moment with Snape; and will probably be the very begining for the two of them towards a relationship down the road. It always the little things that seem to matter the most. As always looking forward to the next chapter.

Bjornsdotter chapter 16 . 2/1/2006
O...a cliffhanger, how deliciously evil! I love it!

duj chapter 17 . 2/1/2006
Nice chapter though your Snape muist have been drinking a Congeniality Potion or something.
Gemini969 chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
A great story so far my friend! Update as soon as you are able to!
Bjornsdotter chapter 14 . 1/31/2006
Amazing, your writing is just amazing. You should consider writing an original story. You definetly have talent...I'm not just saying that, I read all of the time and have thousands of books all over my house. You have what it takes to be an author.

Bjornsdotter chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
Sad chapter, but well written. Luckily Hermione has an excellent support system to help her through the hard times. I especially liked Draco's reaction. Many times a gesture, from someone unexpected, can mean so much to a person.

Now on to the next few chapters...unfortunately real life interupted my reading, fortunately I now have a few to read.

Paprika chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
This is a great story, i look forward to the upcoming chapters.
Edania chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
very real indeed. Loving it!
PheonixFlight chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
Excelent chapter, it's good to see interaction between Severus and Hermione, I thought the dialog was very well written and flowed quite naturally. You really made me feel Hermione's emotions, very evocative, well done! Looking forward to the next chapter.
5,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 .. Last Next »