Reviews for Looking for Magic
RedCaprice chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I've gotten in a habit of skipping over sex scenes lately, but yours was tasteful and not "the usual" Good job.
RedCaprice chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I keep meaning to write a review but it's so good that I keep hitting the next button before I get a chance. Love it!
RemaSofiRuin chapter 115 . 12/2/2012
I really did love how intricate and detailed you made this story. I understand why you have taken a break from writing this story but hope that you do eventually come back to it when the time is right. My own sister is only 2 years older than me and I cannot even begin to fathom what I would do if she passed away. I know that the likelihood of this story being completed is minimal but know it is still being read and loved anyway. Putting Hermione and Draco far away from outside influences and in a foreign culture really put an interesting twist on their relationship. I also loved all of your OCs but thought at times there were too many names that began with the letter "M". Happy Holidays and best wishes on your future writing!
RemaSofiRuin chapter 75 . 12/1/2012
I am in the process of reading your wonderful behemoth of a story but wanted to express my agreement. My sister, who's fanfiction I edit, is a purist who cannot bear to resurrect any character dead in cannon. Screw the plot; we've got fanfiction! I'll review again soon after I am finished but so far I am loving it completely!
Lord Sigfry chapter 85 . 11/25/2012
Super Mind-readers? That just seems cheap to me.
While I accept that it is different from the main methods, that doesn't mean it's suddenly unbeatable.
Deus Ex Machina much.
Bedtime-Star chapter 115 . 11/19/2012
Will this story ever be completed?
Elenna123 chapter 87 . 11/4/2012
It occurs to me that Remus could have Accio'd Severus instead. Or just Stupefied the Runespoor.

Oh well. This way makes for a nice fluffy moment, so it's all good.
B. M. Reed chapter 115 . 10/30/2012
Well, it took me several years and quite a few restarts, but I've finally finished this story (at least all you've put up here.) This is seriously one of my favorite, favorite fanfics I've ever read. It's so in-depth, and honestly, you're beyond fanfiction. I hope you're doing better IRL and one day you finish posting, but if you don't that's okay. You've truly brought to life one of my favorite ships ever. Thank you :)
derangedmoon chapter 115 . 10/23/2012
this story is awesome, will you please finish it!?
Cris Coursey chapter 115 . 10/14/2012
After writing as much as you did I'm surprised you've left it unfinished. It's a wonderful thought out piece, but there are many questions still left to be answered.
Gemna Destiny Seer chapter 115 . 9/26/2012
I am the Seer...
And I am curious to know the reason you have stopped posting...

-The Seer
prettyflour chapter 115 . 8/23/2012
Oh! What a lovely chapter. I enjoyed it soooooo much.

I noticed that this is the end... I'm so sad that there isn't anymore! *sniff*
Guest chapter 50 . 8/20/2012
I actually died of laughter :L
Hanz1234 chapter 33 . 8/19/2012