Reviews for The Rose
Cdennis1 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
okay I really love this story first chapter not so much but but it was OK after that though it made me laugh the entire time so if you could please update it really really soon you'd be my hero then please please update it I really want to know what happens she just laid her head on his lap and add another kiss in there somewhere too please and thank you really big ringo fan
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
update soon please! it is awesome
Rachel Watson chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Omg I love this! Rongo is so awesome? Wheres the rest of it?
GreenScar1990 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I like this story, because I love rongo. I hope you continue this story. If only the creators took this direction instead of what they came up with. At least it would be thinking outside the box. I would like to see how Ron & Shego's relationship developes in this story, so I hope you'll continue it.

I agree with you that season 4 was rushed and was my least favorite season. It's also puzzling that there was only two aliens and all robots! There must be more than jus two Lorwardians? I also hate the Drakken/Shego pairing, because I doubt that Drakken could appeal to a hot fox like Shego!

I mean Drakken is a annoying moron! He couldn't possibly handle a relationship! That and I, among many others feel that it was a dissapointing end to the series. I mean at least So The Drama did well and at least Shego remained single!
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
h man ythis is so sweet keep it up hear?
fan boy for rongo chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
veryy good man
Drelufon chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Like the story, even if its a bit slow in the development.
snowman794 chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
great story, i can't wait to read more of it. please update soon
Ninja Master chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Awasome story cant to read more!
Kitsune6 chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Her name is Hana I think. Flower.

Stop team Go reminded me of how much Shego liked Zorpox at first. Yay Rongo. Keep up the great work. )

The super suit was retarded, because it made Kim a mary sue, loved by all and super powerful. Ha, Ron could kick her ass.
bigherb81 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Glad to see that you've picked this story back up again was wondering if you ever would. I do agree though on the final movie/episodes of season 4 though sort of a 'you asked for it here it is' type deal. That's why I think this show would have kicked ass as an anime series I mean the Japanese seem to have the most kick ass ways of telling a story thoroughly. But that's all you can really expect unless a true KP fan becomes a multibillionaire and buys the franchise and continues the story after Graduation or sells the idea to a kick ass anime company. Who knows what the future may hold I mean they may rehash the series for our grandkids and put a new sticker on it. You never know so keep hope alive.
suckittrebec chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Oh wow, when you said sporadic posting, you weren't kidding. lol. I'm happy to see this story is continuing. So Shego's Drama is what I believe to be one of the definitive Rongo's out there, and it's good to see it's author is still alive, and continuing another excellent fiction.

The heightening tension at Shego's resisting of Ron's passes is entertaining, both in Shego's continuing defensive arrays, and Ron's complete commitment to keeping the roses coming. However, I am wondering where it went from Ron giving the gifts because he felt bad for Shego to him sneaking a blurred kiss with the villainess (always a dangerous choice). Maybe its just a subtle development in the story I missed. Of all the idea's you have developed here, my favorite is in the second chapter:

"But Ronald Stoppable was not what many normal people would call sane, though his logic is always far deeper than most people care to look, including himself."

Genius, if I may say so. A major theme in my own stories, quite possibly inspired by that line. Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter.

- suckittrebec
zardoz101 chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Well I am just going to HAVE to let you know that i am enjoying the story and thats all i gotta say! :)
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Liked the chapter and the setup to give Shego the "opportunity" to see what Ron's all about. Ron's all about the ladies.

Interesting that Shego went back for the flowers. No ggod deed goes unpunished.

Sorry you didn't enjoy season 4. Like all things there were enjoyable things and no so enjoyable. Myself I did enjoy it, especially watching Ron applying himself more because he didn't want to loose Kim, so they would be going to the same college.

The ending of Graduation, I took it as the power of love for another can conquer many things evil.

Thanks for you work with this story, and I hope to be seeing more chapters soon. (I had to go back a chapter to remember what this one was about.)