Reviews for Bad Company
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Ohhh, a sequel? Might have to go check that out! Lol! Hmm, Legolas was protecting Aragorn this time around, LOVED it. It's nice to see it be the other way around, and it's even nicer to see that you kept the same writing style and that the two friends acted much the same in this fic as you had in your other fic. I commend you on that. Oh, but I want that jerk Dormian to get what's coming to him, I only hope that he doesn't do any more damage before he meets that gruesome death xD
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Why didnt Legolas fight back!? He shouldve easily been able to over come all those men!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
cool
Malnourished chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
what is tar and featherw?
Autumnights chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
This is amazing. Enough said.
Mandanza chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Now when I have read it, I think I have read it before. But that doesn't matter, because it is so good that it easily can be read twice. Great story! And for someone that's never written a torture fic before, I must say you have talent.
Destined Darkness chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
die bastard die, (looks up, from killing Dormian) Huh, oh sorry didnt notice you there (stands, slightly kicks dead body away, nervus grin) okay bye (runs out the room)
ElvenStrife chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
HI _

Wow, this is a great story. It's been highly enjoyable to read and has kept me entertained for the past...erm...hour or so (toilet and stretching breaks included!) lol :D

You have a great writing style and your plot is creative too! I love it when a writer with a good, flowing writing style such as yourself has a good plot going. Sometimes you get a good plot and a not-so-good writing style but this story was just amazing!

I am a sucker for Legolas torture/angst which I sometimes question as that god-like Prince of Mirkwood is my absolute favourite character from pretty much EVERYTHING that has ever existed. Funny how we like to see our favourite little Elf strung up and beaten till he screams...and then to have his little ranger friend comfort him once it's over! Great friendship - you write it well and I was laughing out loud at some of it. Typical stubborn Legolas and Aragorn :)

A truly great story! I might read it again simply because it was enjoyable to read! Thanks for the splendid dash of Elf angst, a good occaisonal laugh and a well-constructed plot. Hannon lle!
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
good story. interesting escape but i guess it makes sense. love the angst.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
This is very good - I can't believe I never read it before today!
ShaolinQueen chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
I'm growing addicted to your stories! I love the way you tortured Legolas!
Stormy1989 chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
loved it! looking forward to the sequel
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
Thanks for another awesome Legolas Aragorn story! Can't wait for the sequel...
LupinandHarry chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
loved the story! it was great, poor legolas, i think I say that im all you're stories lol! looking forward to reading the sequel and stuff!
LupinandHarry chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
omg! im not done reading but i had to say a few lines or something.

I had to do a double take when Legolas said "No, Strider, Im dying" then laughed when I realized he was being sarcastic.

Why...why Yuggster..why? Why must you torture Legolas so? and Why...why do I love reading it so? lol! great so far im totally finishing this one up!