Reviews for Taboo
Jaica chapter 1 . 8/18
lol'ed at this really.
DJ everything chapter 1 . 5/5
LOL! "You had sex with your brother." Perfect. Just perfect.
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This... No matter how many times I read it.. It never seems to amaze me how STUN Roy is. It takes him that long to prosess that one little sentence. Suprisingly I wasn't the least bit suprised that Ed was so casual with this "confession". I love this story either way. It's just cool like that.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
_
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
that omake made me giggle insanely. but this fic in general was just... pure /awesomeness/, so yeah. ;P
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I don't like Elricest. I think it's gross...however...THIS STORY ROCKS! lol I never thought I could find such a story that not only keeps everyone in character, but makes it sound canon I can actually picture it in the manga! MAJOR POINTS!
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
"Okay, well, I suppose technically Winry counts - though... no, that'd be weird-"

"That would be weird?" Roy repeated, eyes wide. "And sex with your brother wasn't?"

LoLz! thats the greatest elricest line ive ever had the honor to read XD i absolutely loved this! great fic!
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
OMG! I completely snorted at the Omake and my friend laughed at me. and the fic was just as funny - you're an awesome author!

~Evelynn
Tyan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hahahaha! xD Love the omake.

And that... That was just brilliant, in it's own odd way. Edward's attitude towards the whole thing was very ... Ed-ish.
Little Pearl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I'm not fan of this pairing, but I really don't mind it / *seen too much Elricest pics on net* Plus it was so hilarious, I had to stiffen my laughs, as it's dead night right now where I live.

Plus a speechless Roy is always made of win!
Ritsuka Elric chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
That was great! I laughed the entire time, and the little omake was great as well.

Poor, confused Roy. XD
PKS chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LoL! that was funny, i htought Roy would take it alot better, he is a pervert n all, any way great job!
Zino chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
such an awesome fic! xD

E.. i don't know what else to say.. :D
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Lol...I love it _ Wonderful job! Thanks for posting!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This was interesting. Very well written.