Reviews for Braver than Most
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice story
CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I came across from LoneRanger's favorites. He has gotten me hooked on JOhn/Sam I used to be a huge jack/sam fan. This is very good . I like how you had him understand that this is not her team and that he has to assure her that his team will come and get them. So that she somewhat udnerstands that the team will come get them because its not her team she doesn't believe it competely so john reasures her. I also like the cold feet reference and how he sees her as home. I would like to see more john/sam from you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Good story!
Rojoca chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Just lovely.

They're in an 'unpleasant' situation, but the story is in general peaceful. The ending is great, though no McKay-jealousy (but that would truly ruin the mood, so...) perfect. :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
interesting pairing... i'm a sam/jack shipper myself, but, hey, this was still really good and i liked it a lot. i'm not very forceful about my ships... well, not all of them.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
you will continue this right? i really really like the feel of this so far. i'm warm and fuzzy sitting right there on John's lap in his blanket :-D
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Okay, okay...this is good, and...I did like it.

I saw the summary and looked at my screen saying "What?". I'm die hard SJ and Sheyla. But this...this worked.

Is there going to be more to the story?
Only Memories chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hey, this is pretty good. In fact I absolutely love the idea of John and Sam even though I am a Sheyla fan all the way. If you plan on writing more keep it up and update soon.
Vecturist chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This could be an interesting pairing - McKay would probably be upset - like to see this with a few more chapters. ;)