Reviews for The Perfect Life
MistressParamore chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
It's a shame this wasn't completed, I was enjoying where it was going, especially with the prospect of Alice's affair and the blackmail to come out.
zuka4one chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Hey. Oh man. Alice is cheating on Ned? Why? it reminds me of the mini series in the books "Trouble at Home" Who's To Blame" and "The Parent Plot"

Its great though

write more please

Mary
Deeception chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Well..it was short but ill be reading it alot!

Plz upd8!

Ill be w8n!
writingtiger chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
What is she hiding! Please update soon!
FlameOfIllumination chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
LOL LAME! The girls are 16 in this aren;t they? In which case there would be no custody hearing because they are old enough to choose. I highly doubt there would be a fricken court case anyway...jeez...try not to be such a cliche
alchemistgrl09 chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Omg Im like the world's worst friend. I always complain when u don't review to my story and then I take forever to reply to urs. This is a sad story Ash :(, but good...extraordianry none-the-less. Keep it up and u better update soon!

ttyl.

Dani.

p.s.

Y didn't u tell me updated! Multiple times! Make me look like the bad friend here lol!
Aquaria Light chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
I didn't expect the story to go here. I wonder where you're going with it and you're welcome for the advice. Oh but one thing to mention...like you said before in the story...the girls still have the option to choose their mom...only if they can't choose will the court most likely give them to the father who is more financially stable and such (they prefer to give the kids to the parent who's in the best interest of the kids...mostly the mother but in this case the father.) Well yeah, I'm going to keep reading this as long as you keep writing it. Good job but one question though, is the job really that big to the point that the mom would be willing to give it all up for? I mean, my dream is to have my own restaurant and I can have it in Idaho but that means leaving my family, friends, loved ones and home for a dream...its not worth it and I chose not to go for it...seems like the mom needs a little more than just a job to get her going there... maybe a secret lover? or another family? Or maybe she the mom has plans of her own to steal the girls away from their home and start anew with them. Cause if I had twins I wouldnt leave them for anything. My babies would be my life. Just something to chew on. Good story though. I'll review next chapter unless you don't want me to. Good luck!
Aquaria Light chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
LOL! I think its going good. Thought it was kind of funny that they saw Scary Movie 4. Just a question, are you familiar with divorce cases? Cause in this case you realize if the court had to decide they would give both twins to the Dad because the court would figure that they had a home, and a school, and all their friends in Wakefield and they're dad was financially stable, so why move them? Plus their mom wouldn't have a home or anything to start off so she would NOT be a good parent to move any kid with. As for suggestions, well, taking the sweet valley route, you know you have to make Jessica do something DRAMATIC in order to try and get her parents to stay together. Some ideas that have been done overdone but that you could make really cute would be the whole running away thing, getting into an accident to bring the parents together thing, re-enacting the parents first date thing, or something else. OR you could make it a case where the twins both choose a different parent and have conflict there. You could make the dad lose his job or have them both move to a totally different area altogether with a long lost aunt of some sort. My ideas suck. But this story can go on. I'll check back for more chapters later. Keep writing.
Aquaria Light chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Looks like you really know your Sweet Valley Twins/high books. You're writing it in the style that the author is writing it in. Kudos! You're idea is a good one but somewhat predictable, I sensed you were going for the whole separation/divorce route from the moment I opened the story. The first chapter is general/informational which is why its not review worthy but as for my final opinion...you should continue writing this...I can tell you're a big Sweet Valley fan and reading this is like reading a Frances Pascal book. Good job. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPPIE!
Gorgeous Courage chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Oh wow awesome story! Plz update soon!
alchemistgrl09 chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Dude quit! I don't think so. I may not be as obsessed as yo u are but I still like the series. Update soon and I will read it!

lylas,

Dani
xxChristiexx chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Great! I cant wait to read more.