Reviews for Daddy Problems and Dog Boy
rocknroler chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I can't believe I haven't read this story yet! I love it!
crystalseve chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
that was really great and strangely heart warming, and even if you think that's one of your lesser stories I can't wait to read your other stuff! more people need to write like you do : ), I have no complaints, thanks so much for the great read!
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
B-Rated chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
that was awesome!

I hope there's more!
DracosQueen180 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I loved the ending! I loved the whole thing too though... XD Awesome job!
Sliceasaurus.Wrecks chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was so awesome!U so have to make a second chapter!I mean common wheres the smex?I was hoping you would have put it in this chapter but...please!Make another chapter!Bye!
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 6/16/2007 WAS SO CUTE .

i loved the idea of kiba trying to get kankurou to beat him up just so kankurou would feel better.

and kankurou carrying kiba...SO DAMN ADORABLEE XD

i just realized that 2 of the lines in this story are in another one, the one where kiba dies.

that just made the other story so much sadder T_T
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
tought...funny...dunno what 2 chose 2 resume this fic but I like it
FuelsTheComedy chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
great job, was an awesome read ]
nwfairy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
-pets Kankuro-

Kank: Hey don't do that!

Kiba: Yeah that's my job!

nwfairy: oh okay /
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was a pretty good conversation at the end made me laugh some.I can't wait to read more of your up the great work.
VioletFauxpa chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Well, I liked it. I normally shy away from rape stories, but I wanted to read this anyway. It was pretty good. I loved the cute parts where they kissed. X3 Very sweet. OOC, for sure, but still great.
Kar-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Like I needed another reason to thourally dislike the Sand Siblings father. Poor Kankurou. That is a difficult very conversation to have. I won't lie, it took me about half an hour longer than it should have to read this story to get my emotions in check from my own experiences in certain aspects. Anyway, I enjoyed your interaction between the two main characters. It seemed genuine to me...and, oh look. Techno music is playing. Time to !
sara chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
nice story! i like the pairing. too bad there aren't too many of these.
Wild-popsical chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow, this story is really good. I don't care if its not your best work, but no one really writes about these two together much. not that I like my two favorite characters together, but it was funny at parts, and a really good idea in any case. this is definantly my first fav on this site!