Reviews for So Which One is Mommy?
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww please continue! This is amazing!
Desriel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved your prologue and the plot. Why did you not update? I think this is really interesting and if you continue writing I will follow you faithfully.

your admirer,
Desriel
summerwaves chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
WRIGHT MORE!PLEASE!
crystalgirlalways chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
wow totally cant wait till next chapter. update soon.
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
err, hallo. I was just wondering if you were ever going to update, cause I know you haven't in over a year. and I LOVE MPREG. also, I forgot to review for blacks slave, so kudos for that.
Klaine Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
It says complete? But I really think this story gots potential so PLEASE, PLEASE, UPDATE!
MoonNightLover chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
What happened to all the chapters people reviewed? I'm so confused, please put them back up this sounds like an awesome story!
BeautifulButDeadly chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
HUH? what the heck i am extremely confused isn't this supposed to be mpreg! but there is only one chapter! whats going on? help!
Oximore chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Hu? I don't understand... wasn 't it a MPreg?
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 19 . 10/12/2006
I am SO confused. SO confused.
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 18 . 10/12/2006
OMG DANIEL IS DANIEL! *screams* Uh... did that make sense?

I'm probably a little late reviewing, aren't I? o_O Sorry... it's over now, I see. I should check the date it was last updated... JULY! Oh, dear. I apologize greatly for random reviews that don't actually go with the time the chapter came out.
tourtise5 chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
ron annoys me
zuerlein2001 chapter 19 . 8/6/2006
liked the story a lot except for the last chapter I found it not to be as good as the rest and a little confusing. Omaha right I live in Kearney where in Kansas are you K.
Illyra chapter 19 . 7/29/2006
Interesting end. All are alive and happy. I think its not your best chapter, but I understand that you wish to end this story and I hope, writing it was as much fun for you, as reading was for me.
Jesse chapter 19 . 7/24/2006
This is the best fan fiction ever! it's my utmost favorite! you have to continue writing others, your writing is just so Bloody brilliant! i don't think any one will forget this story!