Reviews for Dont' Know What We've Got
Ardeliah chapter 9 . 3/28
An excellent tale, though now I'm curious about the bounty hunter.
flowerfaerie17 chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Just wanted to say I loved it.:)
Lady Sidera chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
Aw... Good ending, that was so cute! :) Absolutely adorable, and I so love happy endings. Very sweet, very in-character, heart-wrenching, and well-written.

So... Would you consider doing this again sometime? ;) :)

Seriously - well done indeed. :)
Lady Sidera chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Oh, that chapter was just... so beautiful. This would go on my favourites list for that last scene alone. :) You have a wonderful feel for structuring a dramatic situation. :) NowI have to keep on reading... ;)
Starrylizard chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Thanks! I love a good gen fic and I enjoyed this story. I especially like the scene in which Rodney tackles the Bounty hunter and goes over the ledge. Very effective. Also starting where you did really drew me in.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Ah... very nice ending Nicole... and enough shameless Shep/McKay snark to make anyone happy...
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
*clap* I love this ending. the convo they had was so very them not all mushy and all that.

Teyla and Ronon were good too. family sure does worry a lot.. eh?
Tazmy chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
thanks for a fun story
Hettie chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
Great story!

Sad that the writers on SGA apparently just don't get how important the relationships are.

Wish you were writing for them!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
it's amazing how many emotions can come out in so few words between the two.

*sigh* there is hope for the friendship.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
(**Passes out from rapid update**) AWE!
Flashtabulor chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
I like the chapter. You are a very talented writer i hope that you don't have writters block any time soon.
Krows Scared chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
I made the mistake of reading this fic at work! I had to try very very hard to keep my expression neutral because what I wanted to do was burst into tears and go hug both John and Rodney and tell them not to be such idiots. Brilliant writing, very emotional without being mushy and I'm almost sorry it's nearly over. C'mon update soon, you know you want to! _
Tazmy chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
That was great! Wonderful angst mixed with comfort. :)
Silverthreads chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
Too short but I'm glad you updated.