Reviews for Horrible Person
LUV this series!
Winter wolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
:) cute!
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Sequel. This was probably the cutest thing I've ever read.
Taiki24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love it. Please do a sequel. If you need a beta you can message me
Sri Starlz chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
LOLOLOL, this was HILARIOUS. I LOVE the humor, romance... EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. :DDD
YES. DO A SEQUEL. I BEG YOU. PLEEZIES? Pretty please with a Sirius on top? :D
""Iā€¦like to sleep in them," Lily mumbled,..."
xD xD Classic. Extraordinarily hilariously romantic. xD
The replies! The convo! Just, so, asdfghjkl- AMAZING. :3 :D
BEAUTIFUL. I've got to check out more of your stories. :D

Sri
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I loved it! I wanna see James' reaction!
rockon88 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Haha, loved it! You should definitely do a sequel!
IceLumos chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Loved It! Please Do A Sequel!
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
LOL loved it! :)
T-W-S264 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is hilarious! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DO A SEQUEL!
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/28/2012