Reviews for The Silver Potion
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Perfect. This was wonderful :)))
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Aaaah, that was intense! I was so worried for Snape!

It all came out alright in the end, though, so that's good :).
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Yay! Neville and Snape stuff! This is great, and so enjoyable to read.
Aileil chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
This is hilarious, heartwarming, and dramatic all at once. I doff my hat to thee. :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Hahaha I would have liked to see a de-aged Snape! That's adorable! XD
Catlady1960 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Loved it, just loved it!
Saramagician chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh! It was fun! So fun! I laughed aloud so much! It was really enjoyable!
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
loved it thank you
NoMoreJasper chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
O-M-G this is awesome! Had me both LMAOing and grasping with shock! Very nice piece of work you have here!
P'tfami chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
What I liked about this story is the way the characters retain their canon traits.

Snape is still waspishly difficult to please and Dumbledore cannot help taking the mickey out of Snape even while worrying about him.

But top marks go to Neville for pulling that Gryffindor courage from within and incidentally corroborating the events of Deathly Hallows.

Only one complaint - spell check missed a couple of lines,"peeked" instead of "peaked" etc.

Brilliant read overall!
snapeswidow chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
i love it! well done!
hybridphoenix chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I liked the way the theoretical challenge was presented and resolved. Ha, reading your fic has brought out the pedant in me.
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
The technical description on the volatility of potions was very interesting-I liked how you fused chemistry concepts with the idea of magical energy.
Logospilgrim chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
That was a wonderful story :-)
Fenlaur chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I totally loved your story! I have recently read several storys where Snape is de-aged but I have to say that this is the best one Ive read yet! I laughed so hard, especailly at the part where Snape "misplaced" his teeth. Great story and good job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »