Reviews for The Silver Potion
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 4/30
Love it
2ManyCats chapter 2 . 4/20
This is one of my very favorite Snape stories. I forgot where I first read it, but I was glad to find it again here. You should post it over at AO3 too!
LittleShyCloud chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
This was good, great in fact. I liked the whips and quips Dumbledore dished out to Snape and Snapes funny behaviour as he dealt with his situation. I also liked the way you characterised the characters. Really great fic and makes me feel like I've never seen anything like this before which is good. It was short n sweet and just right.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
What a brilliant story !
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Perfect. This was wonderful :)))
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Aaaah, that was intense! I was so worried for Snape!

It all came out alright in the end, though, so that's good :).
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Yay! Neville and Snape stuff! This is great, and so enjoyable to read.
Aileil chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
This is hilarious, heartwarming, and dramatic all at once. I doff my hat to thee. :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Hahaha I would have liked to see a de-aged Snape! That's adorable! XD
Catlady1960 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Loved it, just loved it!
Saramagician chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh! It was fun! So fun! I laughed aloud so much! It was really enjoyable!
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
loved it thank you
Alithea Llewellyn chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
O-M-G this is awesome! Had me both LMAOing and grasping with shock! Very nice piece of work you have here!
P'tfami chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
What I liked about this story is the way the characters retain their canon traits.

Snape is still waspishly difficult to please and Dumbledore cannot help taking the mickey out of Snape even while worrying about him.

But top marks go to Neville for pulling that Gryffindor courage from within and incidentally corroborating the events of Deathly Hallows.

Only one complaint - spell check missed a couple of lines,"peeked" instead of "peaked" etc.

Brilliant read overall!