Reviews for Wrecks
ItsaMiracle chapter 15 . 5/27/2006
ha ha, that was one roller coaster of a ride you took me on, I mean I was all like aw how cute on some parts, others parts I was fustrated and annoyed, and loved it and hated it, even at one point lost some insanity all because of you...damn your good! Well I will most certainly be looking out for future Fanfitions from YOU, yep you.

All I personally would like to have more of in this story was more of a reunion between the Brothers you know with all the, I love you brother, NO I love YOU and the hugs and kiss with fireworks shooting up in the sky and music playing in the background...but...*huge long sign* I guess this reunion works too...

Anyway moral of the story is I loved it!
ItsaMiracle chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
...okay I think I regain some sanity. Well you really know how to keep you reader guessing. I'm gonna have no fingernails by the time i'm don't reading this.
ItsaMiracle chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
...your so...damn your good. I hate it and because you make me hate it I LOVE it...does that make sense? no, no it does not. anyway your amazing, amazing story, amazing everything...amazing.

man look at the way you got me talking, cause your story is so good.
ItsaMiracle chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
*sniff* your mean. in a brilliant way though...sam...
ItsaMiracle chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
...yup I officially love your story.
ItsaMiracle chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
Oh No...*chewing my fingers*
ItsaMiracle chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
oh oh oh, suspense
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
OH MY GOD... that was intense, I loved the ending even though. well you know the poor mother, totally didn't see that happening! Man already love this story!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
You know, I was really wondering why the mother didn't just jump into the car to save her baby myself. If it had been me, and if there had been no one around to stop me, I would have jumped in for the baby. I was really impressed with how you wrote this chapter. Interesting story, I never heard of it before, but it's definitely something I would expect from a Supernatural story. Good job.
puplover77 chapter 15 . 5/20/2006
its not over is it? sorry i didnt review earlier i wanted to read it till the end. it was really good i almost cried, im not joking.
Jayme chapter 15 . 5/18/2006
This is good.
Windyfontaine chapter 15 . 5/17/2006
Ah, you're back! And two chapters close together too :) Glad Dean's alive and they're back together. I liked Cora and Drake, maybe you can bring them back in another story somehow. This one seems almost done-is there a chapter left? They didn't just dream being okay, did they? Anyway, thanks for updating and have a great day :)
chocolate rules chapter 15 . 5/17/2006
WOW! I'm so glad that Dean's ok now! :D. Is this the end? Because I could go for more! I love the angst and mystery and undying love in this fic! I just loved it so much! You're doing a great job :D

That's it ;)
StealerOfDreams chapter 14 . 5/16/2006
Okay, er, confusing? dead, alive, dead, alive, dead... interesting though. nice characterisation. keep going!
ashlyns chapter 13 . 4/25/2006
omg need more please! cant leave me there!