Reviews for Bride and Prejudice
christine phantom chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
I love this story, and I love the movie Bride and Prejudice. I have the script for it, and if you decide to write more, I would love to help if you want some direct quotes. Please, do write more. I love how you add scenes and how you've made Lalita a little more likable. I loved her in the movie, but I did get a feeling she was a little ruder and meaner than they really needed to make her.

My favourite is the added scenes though, and Darcy's POV. Please do write more. If you need help to do it, I'd gladly do so.
That Old Black Magic chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
Ok i saw the film first before i read the book. Both rocked however just like your story!
Sarah chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
I quite like this story! Please update more! I read Pride & Prejudice before I watched the movie, I'm quite the Austen fan-and P&P happens to be my favorite work of hers. It's on my summer reading list for next year (12th grade) so I'll read it for that too! Anyway, I watched B&P firstly because it's Desi..haha, I watch anything Desi and secondly because I love B&P. Anyway, amazing job. Keep writing!
Peacepixie chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
just wanted to give you props for doing a Bride and Prejudice fanfic! I love that movie! I like your fanfic, keep writing!
BollywoodRocks chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
This is pretty good. I just wanted to point out that when Kiran asks Balraj if they can leave during the party before the wedding, he calls her a coconut, not a cobra. Keep up the good work!
eza chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
I read the book before seeing any film versions and fell in love with it! I loved watching bride and prejudice and picking who all the characters in the film corresponded with Jane Austen's originals. But they cut out Kitty! Oh well, still works without her. Loved this movie but have to say the BBC miniseries it still the best for me. Colin Firth, lake scene! So hot! Anyway, loving the fanfic please update soon!
Anxiously awaiting your update chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
I love this movie and am such a HUGE fan of Jane Austin and P&P. And to answer your question, yes I have read the book before the movie. It's one of my top five books. I also have the 1995 A&E version of the movie, the 2004 version with Keira Knightly, and of course, Bride & Prejudice. I guess you can say I'm a little obsessed, but shh...don't tell anyone. _ j/k

Love what your doing, though I have to agree with some of your previous reviewers that this really isn't fanfiction. I think it's good all the same though, so I do hope that you update soon, even though you haven't in SUCH a long time. You haven't given up on it, have you? :(

Anxiously awaiting your update(though I can just watch the movie, but I'll wait). Please, please update! _
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
I have read Pride and Prejudice before seeing any of the movies (Pride and Prejudice and Bride and Prejudice). I think such a good story! Please update soon!
sanz chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
I can't believe there is someone out there as obsessed with this film as i am!

i think she either says something along the lines of 'colonisers' or something!

i know wat u mean thou, aishwarya's english is a bit messed and she mutters alot.

keep up the good work!

Steph chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
lol, this is awesome! an interesting idea to come up with, just repeating the movie. It's helped me heaps, because sometimes i missed what the characters say, and no matter how many times i watch it i still can't pick it up. I'm still confused over the, imperialist comment though. i don't actually understand the barb in what lalita was saying. I was quite amused when Darcy dropped his pants in the movie. You said you didnt' pick it up until later, and thats the same with me. It took me ages to realize that. i laughed my head off. And i saw the BBC 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice first, fell in love with it, read the book, then saw Bride and Prejudice.
moongirl818 chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
I love this i was so glad to see a Bride and Prejudice fanfic that movie is the best mvie ever so the Pride and Prejudice with Kiera KNightly in it and in answer to your survey i read the book b4 i saw the movie and i do have to agree w/ what u said about Lalita n Lizzie they are exactly the same i cant wait for the next chapter
Nathay chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
are you planning for a 7th chapter...i hope so i love this adaptation of the movie!
astrakane chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
love it, love it, love it !
sana chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
wow! this is great!
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
O wow! i know its just a repitition of the movie, but adding in the thoughts makes it so much more better. can you please update soon? im already loving it!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »