Reviews for Titans LA
deadinside72 chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
It rox, and nice job with covering up the identity of whoever that girl really is, I can't even figure it out
SJ777 chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Hey, BB's got a girl already. Keep going... dirty blonde hair? No bells ringing yet...
TTFAN chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Really nice how you're going to get them to form the new team... well eventually, if that's what you're planning.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Nice story. If I'm right, Betty Kane is the civilian name of Batwoman.

Nice job with Gar's cousin.

Keep the good writing.
blaze-firestorm chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
i'm looking forward to seeing this! i've read these comic books, so i know what happens, and i definently want to see what you do with it!
BleachBurns chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
The story is pretty cool so far. Update soon.
Ubermann chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
gar and matt clubing, cool i can perdict funny results
SJ777 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I like your writing style... this story has potential. Lots of it. Keep writing.
TTFAN chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Interesting on how you use several references to the comics, like BB's cousin and his mom. Nice to see some character development on BB. Looking forward to your next chapter.
robbiepoo2341 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This was pretty good. We don't ever get to see much of Beast Boy in fiction, especially in a character development fic.
SparkyX chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
A good start. There are many familiar scenes which you took from the mini series, and I can't wait to see what you have planned on the next chapters! XD
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Very nice start to your story. Love the comic book touches you added in this chapter. And Matt Logan... if he's anything like in the comic, he'll certainly be entertaining. Update soon.
Ubermann chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
cool la and bb a dangerous mix,

The Ubermann