Reviews for Sixteen
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Red x is Robin?! Isn't he ugh
timedAquarius chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
Kewl! .

my b-days in febuary 2 it's soo funny!
DYlogger chapter 34 . 10/2/2009
I thought you said it will end in 'I love you'?
Denalien chapter 34 . 9/8/2009
LOL,Blizzard like what made World oF Warcraft?

xD
Raven Roth I wish chapter 34 . 2/28/2007
AH I need a sequal! It was AMAZiNG! I was thinking about getting an account, but I can't write worth crap :( But i get good Ideas! mby ill get one just to review stories lol :) but it was a great story I can't wait for the sequal!
ZadZap chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
good
ZadZap chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
there are a's on the begining of every sentence
Icee chapter 27 . 6/17/2006
3 words: I HATE SONGFICS

No offence, It was good for a songfic. I just hate them.
Icee chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
So far so good. I have to admit I was pretty shaky when I saw 36 freakin' chapters! I was like"Uh uh! I am going to do this tomorrow there is no way I will finish this tonight!" Do not fear I read the entire thing first so I can fully review. I Just thought you should know that 'cause you sounded stressed at the lack of reviews.
InuDragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
HOW CAN YOU WRITE 34 FRIGGIN CHAPTERS! THAT IS SO POINTLESS! TELL THE FREAKIN'STORY AND GET IT OVER WITH!
MrStolpe chapter 34 . 5/20/2006
Very Good, keep up the good work.

I suggest you limit the 'Author Notes' as they tend to break the flow of the story. Make sure you spellcheck and maybe get a few betas (people to read your story before it's published) but that's up to you.

I don't know if you do this but you might want to write a plot outline and some story ideas as before you start a story and during it as well.

Again good work.
Sweetnevermore chapter 34 . 5/10/2006
THAT"S IT? i was expecting more! o well, i will be looking for a sequel soon...
AbeilleN chapter 34 . 5/9/2006
im v. sad but it was a great endin
warprince2000 chapter 34 . 5/9/2006
Charys of the shadows chapter 34 . 5/8/2006
nice story can't wait for the sequel! x