Reviews for Strong Enough
I LOVE IT chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Ahhh
I would be soooo happy if you could finish this and continue somehow..
/nudge nudge/
Dooo itttt
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Heh!

A great concept, and a well-worded conversation. I enjoyed this very much.
rejectsuperstar chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Excellent story! I'd love to see how their relationship develops! It's so good to read a ZaDR that is written well...and in perfect English (no joke...I've been reading quite a few with very very distracting errors...and likely no beta)
31esilenna chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
well its something rather than nothing death or enslavement not much of a choice but cute fic
Snoessie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Nice story I liked to read it, and especially the note part I liked :) And it's also well done to open and close with a poem :)
dsx chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
you should really turn this into a multi chaptered fic

considering i really love this part of it ]
Lutie chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Mm, I luv your style or writing. -worships you-

Love the story, it seems so natural, and I can easilly picture this happening in my head.

There is always a comprimise, isn't there?

Anyways, awesome job and keep up the good work!
Ms. Informed chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
LOVE IT! LOVE THaT SONG 2!WOT
passionateartist chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Change of pace? Sounds sexy!
Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hm, nice. I likes.
Dreamer Wolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Okay. That was well worth the read. I almost wish there was more to it, but you picked a good place to stop. Very nice.

-Dreamer
Black Footed Ghost chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was sweet. This is possibly one of the best stories I've read. It's simple, but wonderful and complex. It's also complete, but leaves you off with something to imagine and think about.

Snowbluerat
Koneko-chan9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love your Zim fics, you know. They're fabulous. This is a particular favorite. Since I read it last time, I watched the first and second volumes of Zim (yay for iTunes), and I still enjoyed it! That's not the case with most fanfiction anymore.

You haven't written in a while - or at least, not anything Inu-yasha or Zim. I know the muse comes and goes for these things, but perhaps I can be of some encouragement? :)

If not, I'll just continue to enjoy what you've already written. Wonderful stuff!

~~Koneko-chan
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
this was good, everyone was in character and the concept of dib and zim joining forces has always been a really neat concept to me. really like it :)
SpeakingThroughWrittenWords chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Nice going. I always wondered whether Dib would get fed up with defending the idiots that did not seem to realize he just wanted to help them, depiste if they needed it or not. I love how you had him respond to it, "I suppose I could use a change of pace." I makes it sound so much like a normal conversation and not that he is changing his loyalties, which is a favourite subject of mine.