Reviews for Strong Enough
Shang Hai chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
As I read this, I guess I smiled, because a friend turned to me, recoiled, and hiss "My God, you're smiling. What's happening?" As via that sentance, you must realize that it takes a lot to make me smile, but you have succeeded. This is a glorious new idea to the Invader Zim fanfic archives. It is soundly writen and extremely in character. Thank you very much for this wonderful read!
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Treaties, treaties, treaties...the beginnings of this story complemented each other and then smoothly went into the next part. The compromise made me giggle with glee because it was so Zim. Seriously going on my favorites
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Great! I hope you write more :)
demonraimundo11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Great story
MidnaiteWolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Amazing. I love the idea of Zim offering a compromise to Dib rather than giving up on his mission completely. It's so much more in-character. Won't you please write more ZaDR? You're wonderful!
Monch-D-Roof chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I'd just like to say that i'm absolutely in love with your style of writing. It's simple, but extremely detailed. And you include so much in your one-shots that they feel longer, some how. (And yet they're so short.)

Your take on ZADR is a very realistic one, and I really enjoy your stories. I hope to see more from you. :)
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow... That was really good - once again. You're an amazing author, you know that? Great fic; you should have gotten more reviews than you have.
la chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was the coolest thing! I loved it!
andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow... this is the ZADR I've been trying to work on for YEARS! The idea of Zim and Dib forming a partnership (in Zim's favor) and not have it come out cheezy or one of them forcing/begging for the partnership on the other. And the compromise on Zim's part was unexpected, but plausible! I sincerely hope you continue this excellent piece of fiction, for there aren't many being written of this stunning quality! Definite fave! Hope you can update soonish!
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
God...wonderful fic as always...::worship j00 even more::

You should join the ZADR club on Deviant Art! You'd be like god there too! Lolz, I dedicated a story to ya...I wrote it a while ago, but meh! ah well!

Here ya go!