Reviews for Twists of Fate
kyoshi711hotmai chapter 9 . 4/20
It's a bit ridiculous that there would be a store selling blood products to wizards. Also I think Ryan eating a cat or rat would be disgusting to everyone. Also blood drooling down his mouth would be a another great turn off. I think everyone would give him a wide birth and make a lot of jokes about him.
snucklesworth chapter 7 . 4/6
i enjoy the part were i attach seruis
mumphie chapter 13 . 2/19
I like how you have woven your story. I also know that stories take second place to real life, or other muses that call. It's been over 10 years for this story, please consider finishing it.
lovergyrl100 chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
I don't suppose there is any chance of an update anytime soon, is there?
Ysarose chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
This is quite lovely. I dearly hope to read the next installment soon. Thank you for sharing!
chicwowwow chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
I'm assuming this story has been abandoned, if the 9 year gap is anything to go by. Well it's a shame. This is probably the funniest fic I've yet read.
chicwowwow chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Please let Professor Snuffly and Romulus be a "Sexual Predator Duo Extraordinaire." Going through underwear drawers and helping with the Blood Pop Operation. Still thoroughly enjoying reading about the antics of Ryan and Co.
chicwowwow chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Holy shit, I've never laughed so much reading Fan Fiction. Truly you have a gift sir!
Lord Kuchiki chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
Great Story, can't wait for the next chapter
guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
*looks at you with teary eyes* please continue this was the best suspense,funny,friendship,ni(voice trails away while listing)...good...priceless...the best...great job...wonderfull...beautiful,best story i have read till now *applause*
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
XD XD XD XD GO RYAN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
YASSSS GO SIRIUS HA TAKE THAT POTTER
AHHHHHHH HES ARIFEX HES THE ELDER HAHAAAA YASSSS oh wait I already knew that hehe since he is the vamp that saved him
Oh dear ginny I don't want you to be in danger but still XD lol
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 11/12/2016