Reviews for Solstice Night
Bia chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
This fic, this fic! RIGHT IN THE FEELS! One of the best obikins I've ever read. All the fic is awesome and the last two capters are sublime! So much angst... Great work!
segment thought chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
oh my gsh, this was so hard to read, i was just overcome with emotion. i was reading through tears, man. im so relieved that theyre okay in the end.
wonderful story!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Thank you for the wonder that is this fic. Halfway through the chapter, I actually had to bury my face in a pillow and cry when I came across the 'Marry Me.'

You did this pairing a great service with this fic. It fits amazingly well into canon, and never have I found a fic that espoused my highschool creative writing teacher's favorite saying.

"Characters are like geodes. Most of the time they look
like dull rocks. However, in order to find beauty, you must break them."

And, well, I think you found beauty.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
Oh man Jesus why did you have to do this to not just me but why Anakin

There's so much angst here it's great.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
No oh shit why why is this so entrancing...
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

like the entire chapter was very serious and emotional and then suddenly

"It's the Solstice, Master. Don't you want to unwrap your present?"

Like godsdamnit, it's two in the morning where I am and I just woke up my family I'm laughing so hard.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Ahhhhhhh I was crying but thEN IT GOT FUNNY AND NOW IM HAPPY
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck I'm crying
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
So cute
DorkSider chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Flawless, flawless, flawless. I read this five years ago, and its still as good on the second time round. I adore seeing anything to do with Obi-wan and Ani's relationship vis-a-vis Qui-gon and you do it better than anyone else
anon chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
I just think ani let him off easy after 2 years of obi neglecting him, their bond, respecting space and being mean
ANON chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
so fracking good so fracking intense, so perfect
anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOO GOOD
Himedra chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Ok. I just wanted to thank you and congratulate you on your awesome writing skills because this story is truly brilliant. I am still a sobbing mess and my heart is still trying to fix the pieces together because this story made me really relate with the characters and their feelings so well that I felt like part of the story. And so really thank you for letting me live through such a wonderful and also heartwrenching love story.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
This... Is actually the most painful, beautiful, HEART BREAKING Obikin PIECE I HAVE EVER READ. IT'S WORSE THAN THE ONE WHERE OBI-WAN DIED. THIS WAS ALL ANGST. AND THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS? BRUTAL. FUCKING BRUTAL. I JUST. WHY. W H Y.
At least it had a happy ending. Jesus Christ this put me through the emotional wringer. I just... Wow. Just wow. Phenomenal work.