Reviews for Solstice Night
segment thought chapter 8 . 2/8
oh my gsh, this was so hard to read, i was just overcome with emotion. i was reading through tears, man. im so relieved that theyre okay in the end.
wonderful story!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 8 . 1/18
Thank you for the wonder that is this fic. Halfway through the chapter, I actually had to bury my face in a pillow and cry when I came across the 'Marry Me.'

You did this pairing a great service with this fic. It fits amazingly well into canon, and never have I found a fic that espoused my highschool creative writing teacher's favorite saying.

"Characters are like geodes. Most of the time they look
like dull rocks. However, in order to find beauty, you must break them."

And, well, I think you found beauty.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 7 . 1/18
Oh man Jesus why did you have to do this to not just me but why Anakin

There's so much angst here it's great.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 6 . 1/18
No oh shit why why is this so entrancing...
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 5 . 1/18
WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

like the entire chapter was very serious and emotional and then suddenly

"It's the Solstice, Master. Don't you want to unwrap your present?"

Like godsdamnit, it's two in the morning where I am and I just woke up my family I'm laughing so hard.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 3 . 1/18
Ahhhhhhh I was crying but thEN IT GOT FUNNY AND NOW IM HAPPY
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 2 . 1/18
Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck I'm crying
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/18
So cute
DorkSider chapter 1 . 1/11
Flawless, flawless, flawless. I read this five years ago, and its still as good on the second time round. I adore seeing anything to do with Obi-wan and Ani's relationship vis-a-vis Qui-gon and you do it better than anyone else
anon chapter 3 . 1/4
I just think ani let him off easy after 2 years of obi neglecting him, their bond, respecting space and being mean
ANON chapter 2 . 1/4
so fracking good so fracking intense, so perfect
anon chapter 1 . 1/4
YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOO GOOD
Himedra chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Ok. I just wanted to thank you and congratulate you on your awesome writing skills because this story is truly brilliant. I am still a sobbing mess and my heart is still trying to fix the pieces together because this story made me really relate with the characters and their feelings so well that I felt like part of the story. And so really thank you for letting me live through such a wonderful and also heartwrenching love story.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
This... Is actually the most painful, beautiful, HEART BREAKING Obikin PIECE I HAVE EVER READ. IT'S WORSE THAN THE ONE WHERE OBI-WAN DIED. THIS WAS ALL ANGST. AND THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS? BRUTAL. FUCKING BRUTAL. I JUST. WHY. W H Y.
At least it had a happy ending. Jesus Christ this put me through the emotional wringer. I just... Wow. Just wow. Phenomenal work.
Spartan chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Oh Right in the feels. I started balling in class! So mean good job *watery sniff*