Reviews for Solstice Night
Ratkinzluver33 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
This was gorgeous and absolutely heartbreaking. I swear I literally had pain in my chest! Seriously wonderful, even if this review is eight years late.
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Felt like my heart was going to solder to my ribs... That was painful and wonderful. Thank you.
Gami Pami chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Hellow
Omagad. This is one of the best stories I've ever read in my life..
And it means a lot :0
Thank you for having me being crying in almost all chapters and jumping like the crazy A/O fan I am when all was ending well *.*
I didn't think it was possible so much emotion in one day xD

I love you \o/ (even if we don't know each other xD)

Byebye
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
hi
CopyCat511 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
This is the BEST Ani X Obi I have ever read!
Bushwah chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Never apart again.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
I'm normally a fangirl of m/m, but I'm not keen on Anakin/Obi-Wan. But when I saw this it just screamed ANGST and I felt compelled to read it.

I wasn't expecting what I got.

I was expecting some uncertainty, doubts, stuff like that.

Not this.

I got a narrative of heartbreak. I felt physically sick for half the story, and I cried for the other. Some of the saddest fics on this site have made tears well up, but only two have made me shed them. Congratulations, you've become the third fic and the one that made me cry the most.

For chapters 6, 7, and half of 8 I was crying shamelessly. I have never cried so many tears for a fanfiction before.

You are a beautifully talented writer, and I hope that you continue to publish your works.
ElephantKhaleesi chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
This story was AMAZING! I loved it so much, it had angst and happiness and eeeeek it was just perfect!

Great Job!

XD

o.o
connystarstuff chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
This is a great story which is beautifully written and has me close to tears everytime I read it. Normally I'm not an Anakin fan but I can see were he comes from in your story. Padme as a jedi youngling brought a smile to my face and I'm such a sucker for happy endings. Thank you for sharing!
Karfunkley chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I really like this story so far! I heard about you from reading Temple Mistress. You guys(or gals...most likely gals lol) write wonderfully! To be honest though I liked it when you killed of Qui-Gon. I Was waiting for it to happen... I know thats heck of cruel...;P I'm not always exactly a fan of AU lol. Keep writing stories! I'll keep reading them. I promise to review after I finish chapter 8 too. Thank you! :):):)
emjalen chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Oh my gosh. I just read through this whole thing- talk about an emotional roller coaster. This is heartbreaking, and the happy parts are even better because of the genuine and understandable pain. I like how you managed to put Padme in, and Quinlan. Ah, Quinlan. It's nice to see him in a fic
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
i'm so sorry i haven't reviewed previous chapter, but I couldn't tear myself away from this for long enough. This is so incredibly sweet and I cried my way through all the later chapters. Bravo, it was amazing and very, very moving.
Idontwannaenermyname chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I'm going between crying my eyes out and laughing my head off. Seriously thanks or the wonderful story!
DrBiscuit chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
I read this story way back in 2007 I think, maybe even 2006 when I found it on LJ.

I had no clue this story was on otherwise I would have left feedback then.

I have to say, this is probably my favourite fanfic of all time, out of everything I read, TBM Trilogy, HP, SW... I have read this fic an innumerable amount of times and it never gets old, it never dulls and it always inspires my Anakin/Obi ship.

In fact I started reading this fic again last night and didn't want to put it down, so much so, I've searched for it to read online at work. :P

The praise for this fic could not be higher, I would recommend this is everyone and anyone. Brilliantly written and hooks you in everytime.

I'm off to read it now!
Alex0821 chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
I've never said this before, but I'm saying it now: This is literally the best thing I have ever read on this website. I won't go into detail as to why - I assume 185 reviews have summed it up pretty well - but suffice it to say it is brilliantly written and I am so happy I found this, even if it was five years after the fact. Thank you.