Reviews for Solstice Night
DrBiscuit chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
I read this story way back in 2007 I think, maybe even 2006 when I found it on LJ.

I had no clue this story was on otherwise I would have left feedback then.

I have to say, this is probably my favourite fanfic of all time, out of everything I read, TBM Trilogy, HP, SW... I have read this fic an innumerable amount of times and it never gets old, it never dulls and it always inspires my Anakin/Obi ship.

In fact I started reading this fic again last night and didn't want to put it down, so much so, I've searched for it to read online at work. :P

The praise for this fic could not be higher, I would recommend this is everyone and anyone. Brilliantly written and hooks you in everytime.

I'm off to read it now!
Alex0821 chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
I've never said this before, but I'm saying it now: This is literally the best thing I have ever read on this website. I won't go into detail as to why - I assume 185 reviews have summed it up pretty well - but suffice it to say it is brilliantly written and I am so happy I found this, even if it was five years after the fact. Thank you.
Chickadilly chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
I really loved this story, I found myself riveted from the first sentence - I've seen it recc'd a few times and finally decided it was time to read. I am so glad I took the time - well worth a summer afternoon read!

You've captured Obi and Ani's characters beautifully and I especially enjoyed Anakin's 'voice' combined with the occasional reveal of Obi's thoughts and feelings. Very nicely done.
MissAX chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
This is my all time favorite Star Wars fanfic! I've read it multiple times but finally decided to post a review. What you've done is a work of art! The character portrayal is amazing and you did an awesome job with Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship as they progressed from rivals for Qui-Gon's attention to lovers. I was almost disappointed that it ended! What would make this AU even better is if you wrote Obi-Wan's POV during each of the chapters because our beloved Obi is just so good at hiding his emotions! *wink wink hint hint*

Since it's been a while since you've written in the SW fandom, I'm assuming you left this for other pastures, but if you ever do return, I hope you'll write more A/O love. )
cje24576 chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
This chapter was so heartbreaking! Poor Ani! Obi's being so cruel to him. At least Ani was TRYING to make contact with him. I wonder if Ani had ever contemplated suicide because of his broken heart? One thing I don't get: how is it that Quinlan has a council seat and he had a brush with the darkside, yet Ani also had a brush with the darkside, but they don't trust him? I don't get it.
Mephistyo chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Damn you, you actually made me cry! This is so tender and heartwarming, absolutely brilliant!
Lolerific chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Heart touching extremely impressive

I rate it 100 out of 10
Dain chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Me again. I decided to quit spam-commenting on every chapter, because each time I'd be saying exactly the same incoherent babble of "AWWWWH SOBS OMG the Angst its so Pretty how could you do this to them it's so EXCELENT DAH I love this must must must read next chapter!111!

...Or something like that, in any case.

Not that I can say it much better now. I do not have anything like your skill with words. Wow. I loved this. The way you can share their heartwrenching emotions with us readers is increadble.

And mein GOTT you've got 35 more epic winfest stories! MUST read!
Dain chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Aw. Again with the amazing sharing of emotions. Sad ones. The angst of hidden love is very nicely articulated. 3
Dain chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
*insert long, silent scream here*

Oh my GOD this is sad! This made me cry! and I have a rule - no crying in public places, like where I am now. People were looking at me funny. But anyway, it's ok; Congradulations for putting so much believable and heart-wrenching emotion into this. Gawd.

Q~Q i/i must keep reading! i/i
Fayah chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Ffffffffffffff, this chapter is absolutely heart breaking and probably some of the best angst I ever read. Poor Anakin :(
deliciouskamepi chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
This is my favourite fiction of obiwan/anakin ! so brillant ! thank you for that !
PadawanBrittany chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
This is such a beautiful story, oh my God. I should know better than to read something such as this before school, I arrived at college with tears still in my eyes. I cannot believe how perfect - how sad, depressing, loving, and joyful this story could be, all together. 3
Divatox240 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
This is one of my favorite stories for Star Wars. I love what you did with their relationship. I also know that you wrote this story quite a while ago, but I didn't have internet back then (and I wasn't into slash either), but I'm glad I found it. I myself am writing a Star Wars fanfic called "The Other Side of the Force", I would be humbly, honored to have you read it. Keep on fanficing, the world needs more people like you.
Angel chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
This was just so sad ;-; I really cried!
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »