Reviews for Handle With Care
amazinq panda chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
No offence, but I wish he did like a quick peck on the lips or something... BUT I LOVED IT!
creatoriginsane chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This too sweet for my life. I love it.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was amazing; I loved reading it and I thank you for sharing it. :D
kayden-sparks chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh Wow, that has got to be the sweetest thing I have EVER read. He wants her so bad, but he doesn't want to hurt her. A lot of time Cass seems more like a machiene, but Tim knows that she's really fragil and doesn't want to risk it. And it's BECAUSE everyone thinks amd treats her like a machiene that Tim works EXTRA hard at treating her human. It's really the sweetest thing EVER! Kudos, on to the next story.

Kayden-sparks
Jen chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Probably my favourite of all your Tim/Cass fics :) I absolutely adore this one. Like the others said, you capture the characters (well, at least Cass' preOYL character...) wonderfully. I think I've somehow inserted this into main continuity in my mind XD.
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I love the way you write Tim and Cass! You have great insight into their characters...I could 'see' them acting that way. Please, keep the great fic coming!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Nice Tim-voice here. Methinks, though, that Tim is being too cautious. Perhaps he should try 'handling' Cass in a different way. :)
Tressa chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aww. I love Tim/Cass fics. To bad this doesn't happen in the comics. Oh well, that's why we have fiction like this! Thanks for the great read.
aw chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
aw! Those two can be so adorable sometimes. Great little fic.