Reviews for Nighttime Demons
WaywardDaughter617 chapter 18 . 6/26
Beautiful story! I must ask though, will you be continuing it? I love the bond you portrayed between Edmund and Peter, and all of the interactions between the Pevensies.
Lady2Die4 chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
Hi please please update. I know it's been a while but it's so interesting n it would be great if u could update. Thanks
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
Love this. Is there any chance of an update?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
I need to see Susan re-unite with them! I know it’s been years, but PLEASE! I understand if you don’t like Susan, she is often the least liked out of the four, but you have to give her character some respect! I NEED to see Susan telling the others what she was thinking that one night. Anything PLEASE! I BEG YOU! YOU CAN HAVE COOKIES! COME BACK TO US, YOUR LOYAL READERS! I WANT THEM TO BE A FAMILY AGAIN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :_(
Sam chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
What is Mr. Pevensie asking them what they have or have not done? Have an incestual relationship? I don't quite understand.
Sam chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Why did Peter think bloody hell when Edmund was questioning him?
CC.V.RG chapter 18 . 2/14/2015
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this story. I love reading stories which involve the Pevensie parents trying to make sense of how much their children have changed, and this one just fits that bill perfectly!

It's been a fairly long time since you've last updated this (wow was 2010 really 4 years ago?), but I was wondering if you would consider updating it again! I would really love to see what happens next (will the four of them their parents(?) ever make it back to Narnia? Will Susan choose to start remembering Narnia again? Gahh, I need to know!). :)
Cyn2K chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
I just found this story today. Oh, my, you have had me in tears several times tonight.

I hope you get around to completing this someday. It is marvelous.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
You're killing me with their cuteness!
InGodIstilltrust chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
It's been to long! Update!
DuchessSapphire chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Please update this, please please please!
Really Random Rambles chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
I LOVE this fanfic! It's amazing and so emotional, honestly I think I've cried on a few chapters! I LOVE the special bond between Edmund and Peter and I love seeing how they interact with one another. I especially enjoy it when Peter goes into protective mode when Edmund is hurt or sick, it just makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time! Really love this story and the way it's wrote, you're really good so PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Thanks
anonymous chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
4 years later I've found this and LOVE it... any chance you could continue writing it?
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Susan... :,( a part of me understands her... then the other part is like, "no, no! go back!"
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This chapter had me in tears. Very nicely written. It was lovely to read. :)