Reviews for Impossible Love
seireidoragon chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
This was an amazing story and with that ending I most definitely will be rushing to your profile page to see if the sequel is up. Great job!
moellerman chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Well done. A nice end to this first ínstallment of the serie I see you have planned. By the way, I do not know if you already has the full plot in your head, but if you want an idea then here is one: How about letting YORI come in the next installment. I mean, it will be fun to see princess Kimberly jalous. Or that Ron that night in the barren made the princess PREGNANT. Of course it is up to you, but it is a good couple of suggestions, you must admit that.
Daki92 chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
Interesting story, with a definitely intriguing setup
dartblade chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
lol finally done eh? lol that was an amazing end full of action and drama, as always great job, i especially like the cliffhanger endding, i wasn't sure if you'd go further but i guess i was wrong, cant wait to see whats coming next, keep up the good work and peace!

lol i have no time to write anymore im going crazy! all i can do is read hahaha ttyl
Halfbl00dA1chemist chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL! That was the best i have ever read. You really caught the essence of the characters very well, and placing it in a medieval setting was very creative. All in all, you did a fantastic job. I think i will have to read the other parts of the series now...
Halfbl00dA1chemist chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
So far so good Only have read first chapter and cant wait to read the rest!

Your humble fan/servant

Heartless Alchemist
yvj chapter 16 . 10/2/2007
Well obviously that just begs for a sequel.

This was nice, once and a while it's good to step away from all the angsty crap I've been writing and enjoy a light hearted adventure.

I really enjoyed this story.

*Bows*
reader chapter 16 . 10/1/2007
good story. i liked it .
Silent Amethyst chapter 16 . 10/1/2007
i really like this story. i feel bad for bonnie at the end. i'd be scared too if i were her.

keep up the good wotk!
Eddy13 chapter 16 . 9/29/2007
A perfect way to end the story. It seems Princess Kim and Prince Ron will get their happily ever after. I found the cliffhanger ending with Lord Fiske and Bonnie suspenseful. It certainly leaves a lot of questions: Who is this goddess? How has Fiske's appearance been altered? And will Fiske's plan affect Kim and Ron's nuptials? All I know is I'm looking forward to the next installment in this series.
Eddy13 chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
A very romantic chapter. I found it quite enjoyable. Though you did almost go overboard with the love scene.
spectre666 chapter 16 . 9/28/2007
Now that's just wrong, good stable masters are almost impossible to replace, the nobles may wind up having to shovel their own...

Ah well, I guess anything's possible for a Possible, right? :P

Nicely done fable. Good characterization, and within the stories limits, very IC. Nicely done.

Thanks

Spectre
bigherb81 chapter 16 . 9/27/2007
Really great like how you ended this one can't wait to read the sequels you have planned for this one.
Kpfan72491 chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
Yay I can't wait.:D
Worker72 chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
Wow. Poor Bonnie, she certainly has her highs and lows. One has to wonder if King Mankey will end up having Tara killed before the wedding to his son? He should be able to disguise her death as accidently since there is no forensics in this time period.