Reviews for Eden Revisited
JaidenAye chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Your writing is so good, I think that every time I read your work.

This one, my god. If sensory overload were slow, drawn out, that's what this would be.
sillypanda chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is pretty amazing, really. I enjoyed the Biblical theme that is continued throughout the story; I think it's brave of you to include that in the first place because a lot of people shy away from that sort of subject. It's interesting that you would pick Draco as the character who would struggle with religion and emotion and ideology all that sort of stuff because I would never have pegged him as being quite this intelligent, however you did mention that even you considered this AU. I would also say that Harry is extremely OC and sometimes Draco is (in my opinion) but nevertheless, I still loved Draco's characterization. I loved most of all the scenes with his father and the birthdays because it shows that from birth Draco had his Father's ideas instilled in his head. Sometimes I might look at an antagonist and not really think about how they became that way, but merely accept that that's just the way they are. In this case, you really showed how Draco became the way he is in the books.

This line made me laugh: "He chose Weasely, who was poor and probably dreamed a lot," and I also liked this line "At one time, he had been afraid of the dark. He lay in bed when the candles were blown out, staring at the shadows that haunted his wall. Father came to him sometimes when he had nightmares, and Father was a hero." because it made the reader understand Draco's dependency on his Father which is shown throughout the books. A consistent theme I noticed was the line, "People are always afraid of the things that they don't understand." I'm not sure what you were saying with that; was Draco supposed to be afraid of the things his Father taught him or the feelings he had for Harry? And towards the end, after the sex (which was well-written, but not quite believable for me. maybe that's because I've read all the books) Draco seems very despairing and sad, as does Harry. I'm still not sure why that is, and what this line means: "I just don't want...It's not going to be my fault. When you die."

I hope that doesn't mean I missed the point of the story completely. I guess you're just to dang smart for me. :)

Really great work.
Soft chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was beautiful.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
very hot indeed :D i love it :D
Katsumi009 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
i didnt read this one. i read the one on your livejournal and i have to say, your writing is supurb! i loved the story. My favorite thing when reading is to invision. Imagery is my best friend. ] keep up the good work!
Emriel chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I read the one in LJ... you're a superb writer... do you know that?. Well, you probably do.

Hah. That was one good psycho-analysis of Draco and one good theme you have there.

Definitely in my favorites list
carsex chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
It is utterly beautiful, I love your style of writing. Such a horribly romantic and depressing story!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
this is a heartrenching story, beautiful and depressing, the best.

D&S
LittleWhisper chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
great writing...

really - I like it a lot :)

feel praised!

greetings,..

LW
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
amazing
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was really disturbing, good but disturbing.
Queen Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was fucking intense.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was amazing. You're a very talented writer! Some of the imagery and similies reminded me of Arudhati Roy's style, and I loved how you smoothly jumped from past to present and tied everything together with the biblical theme. Keep writing!
Beatrix-TheTurtleQueen chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Wow! I love your story It was pretty good. Keep up the good word :D:D:D
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This was incredible. The imagery was perfect. I loved every second of this story. It was wonderful and dark and strangely beautiful, in a corrupted sort of way. Draco's soul was laid bare, and it was blackly beautiful.

MM