Reviews for To get a lawyer
Frisk-a-Roar chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Okay you are driving me crazy! UPDATE!
MayaAlexia chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
Great chapter :) these are all the inventions/villains I can remember.

boo-merang, ghost gauntlets, ghost gabber, fenton thermos, ghost portal, fenton bazooka, ecto-dejecto, fenton fisher, spectre deflector, Fenton anti-creep stick, spectre speeder, ecto guns, fenton ghost catcher (the one that looks like a dream catcher), weaponry on the fenton RV, Frankenfurters (well, sort of), ghost tracker, fenton peeler, fenton phones, fenton jet/ops center/blimp/the auto-jack, the little gun thingies on Jack and Maddie's jumpsuits (in 'control freaks'), Fenton Battlesuit (that danny used to fight Pariah Dark)

Ember McLain, Dark Dan Phantom, Freakshow Minions, Skulker, Ghost Writer, Walker, Bullet and guards, Youngblood and his skeleton crew and parrot, Vlad Masters/Plasmius, The GIW and various other ghost hunters, The Masters' Blasters, Pariah Dark, Fright Knight and Nightmare, Klemper, Poindexter, Lunch Lady, Desiree, Box Ghost, Vortex, Technus, Ecto-pi, other ghost animals seen attacking amity park, Wulf (briefly), Danni Phantom/Fenton (briefly), Spectra and Bertrand, Johnny 13, his Bad-luck Shadow and Kitty, Box Lunch, Skulktech 9.9, Dora Mattingly (briefly) and Prince Aragon, Ho-tep Rah (from 'King Tuck', Undergrowth.

I can't think of any more. Again, great story :)
EverAfterGirl chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
love the part on blood changes. as for the fenton invention contest i know of: 1. the fenton thermos 2. the ghost portal 3. the jack-a-nine-tails 4. the fenton phones 5. the spector speeder 6. the fenton basuca 7. the fenton anti-creep stick 8. the fenton earplugs 9. the opcenter jet/blimp 10. the ghost ray 11. the fenton crammer 12. the ecto-lipstick 13. the fenton ghost fishing line 14. the fenton stockades 15. fenton family assult vechicle
DX fanatic chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
great fic man, update soon
dragon-game chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
Danni Phantom chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
fenton ghost gabber,fenton urinal,fenton ghost gauntlets,fenton ghost catcher, fenton thermos,fenton ecto skeleton/suit,fenton ghost fisher,fenton bazooka,fenton ghost finder,fenton ghost crammer, virtal ghost hunting helmet,computer controller helmet,specter deflector,ecto foamer fenton machetee,fenton peeler,specter speeder,fenton bomerang,ear phones,jack a nine tails,ecto converter, fenton ghost wheezer/weasel,fenton extracter,fenton shooting lipstick "plasma peach", gav, the house, op center, ghost sheild,fenton ghost portal,the portable ghost zone, and other nameless inventions.

lunch lady, box ghost, skulker,technus 1.0,2.0ect.,sidney poindexter, desiree,vlad masters/plasmius, walker,penelope spectra,bertrand,johnny 13,freakshow,fright night,youngblood,pariah dark, dark danny, box lunch, skulktech 9.9,ghost writer, prince aragon,hotep ra,jack plasmius?,kitty, johnny's shadow,ecto pusses, ghost vultures,bullet(walkers head goon),klemper,ghost squid, ghost animals that vlad used in "maternal instincts" ghost wolf and snake in "13", tucker phantom, youngblood's pirates,ellistica,lydia,goliath,nameless green kid(freakshowes minions), nightmerica,femalia,terminatia,ghost bugs,the observants?, medival ghosts, the three messed up clones from "kindred spirits", and ember.

gee I hope I won, my hands hurt from typing... do I get a prize? and I LOVE this story so much is is on my favorite list, and i cant wait to see it updated. I dont have an account on here cause I have no email address, and it upsets me greatly I do borrow my freinds email address if that does any good if I win... i talk too much... Danni Phantom over and out!
Itallia chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
This story has a good plot but...everything seems just a little rushed, you know? Try slowly down a little, explaining things in more detail, like thoughts and characters' feelings on things or something. Or just give some setting and character description. All those little things will help develop the story better. But still, great idea. I wanna see more! Oh, and I don't think they would take Danny's blood if he's supposedly sick. It's like, against doctor protocol or whatever, lol. So he could use that as an excuse, but I suppose he needed to tell them it's different, huh? Just to get them wondering...that reminds me, how did he get the bracelet off?
Zarz chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
I wanted to mention something that doesn't entirely make sense in chapter four, but I already reviewed it. Danny overshadows Jazz so that she doesn't feel any pain during the operation. My question is, why doesn't Danny just let the doctors put her under with an anesthetic? Rereading the chapter, I'm guessing that that wouldn't have worked because it would have slowed her heart rate down too much when it was already too slow, but that's never made clear. If that actually is the case, it might make sense to have one of the doctors say that, so Danny's doing something really heroic rather than something unnecessary and thus rather stupid. Anyway, I love this chapter, and I can't wait to hear Danny's parents' reaction to hearing their son's blood won't work. Keep up the good work, and please update soon!
Zarz chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
This is a cool story! You're right, Danny definitely needs a lawyer! The idea of Danny overshadowing Jazz for her operation was really good! To make the blood a bit more believable, you could say that their family had a certain condition which would make them reject any blood that didn't have the same condition, or the like. Please, update soon, this is really good!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Danny such a good boy- heart of solid gold. :D I can name a lot of villains and inventions.

Kitty, Freakshow, Desiree, Vlad Masters/Plasmius,, Skulker Lunch Lady Ghost, Box Ghost, Prince Aragon, Dragon Ghost, Fright Knight, Ghost Writer, Ember, Walker, Hotep Ra, Pariah Dark , Dan Phantom, Youngblood, Technus, Sydney Poindexter, Jack Plasmius, Penelope Spectra, Bertrand, Johnny 13, Ectopusses, Bullet, SkulkTech 9.9, Box Lunch, Vulture Ghosts, Ember,- somewhat villians Valerie Gray, Dash,and Jack and Maddie Fenton

fenton ghost fisher, fenton xtractor, fenton anti-creep stick, fenton peeler, jack-o-nine tails, spector speeder, ghost gabber, the ecto suit, fenton thermos, ectoconverter, fenton whipe, ecto gun, fenton ghost weasel, fenton crammer, fenton unloger, fenton ghost bazooka, boo-merang, fenton on-board computer, fenton ejector, fenton genetic Lock, fenton helmet, fenton stockades,fenton portal, specter deflecter, fenton finder, fenton ghost gloves, fenton ghost catcher, fenton family assault vehicle-fenton RV, fenton phones, fenton anti-ghost shield, fenton grappler, fenton helmet, fenton foamer, fenton peeler, and specter deflecter

I think I got most of the villains and fenton inventions. :)
giggleaid chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
villians: vlad,piondexter,kitty,lunch lady,box ghost,ectopusses, skulker,technus,hotel ra,arogon,ember,youngblood,desera,ghost vultures,box lunch, pariah dark, fright knight,ghost writer, walker,
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
I knew there was something wrong with that lawyer. Vlad actually helped Danny? That is so wierd. :P Why is Danny going to the hospital? Isn't that the abandoned hospital seen in "Doctor's Disorders"?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Poor Jazz. :( Danny's heart keeps getting bigger and bigger. :D I don't understand how anyone can think he's evil, he does so much good. Is there a pic of the suit?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I don't trust that lawyer. AW, the little kid likes Danny. :D Danny's so awsome! He has a heart of gold. :D I'm an obsessive rabid fangirl- and proud of it. :D
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
lol poor por Danny lol more please more
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »