Reviews for Only Waiting
rockmama2202 chapter 1 . 8/20
Love it. Honestly, a favorite of mine. Thanks!
KureNo11 chapter 1 . 3/6
Sometimes Kaoru's stubborness bring them to realisation of their feeling for each other. I thought that Kaoru had a lot more patience in waiting and holding back than Kenshin's. If Kenshin were Kaoru, Im sure he couldnt handle the urge to help Kaoru when she's in danger or battle. But Kaoru always waiting patiently whenever Kenshin in battle which could harm himself, something that really needs much more strength, watching and waiting your beloved risking his life.
Damn, I love this! You amazingly wrapped me in thousand emotions as I read this. it left me with a warm heart, a wide smile on my face, and a realisation that I COULDNT GET ENOUGH OF KENKAO STORIES.
Well done!
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Awww so sweet
Kinsutenekochan chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I really really like this! Such a great representation of these two! And the emotion and everything was just awesome! Keep it up and Thank you!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Kenshin, Kenshin, Kenshin...he's so fragile. Protect him, Kaoru. Protect his heart and battered soul the same way he tries so desperately hard to protect your life. Tomoe's death had broken him into a rough patchwork that couldn't quite right itself, yours had shattered him to the point that he didn't bother picking up the pieces again. Twice now. And he'd been waiting this time.
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Now Kaoru's just being ungrateful. Nature had already given her a break, three in fact.. on her leg. Okay, maybe that wasn't very nice for nature. I just thought it was a kind of pun. XD

Although it was kind of an idiot move for Kaoru to not have sent word. This little scene sort of made up for it. I mean, a reunion under the rain is much more touching rather than being warm and dry isn't it? XD

Nice read. :)
OThoress chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I REALLY felt this story. Thank you for sharing.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
A very lovely, well-written one-shot!
Ztarlight2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
A Wonderful story that shows how determined Kenshin is to wait for The person he love no matter how long it take!
Sean Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
What a wonderful little story! I enjoyed this one a great deal - romantic without being overly so, dramatic, realistic... stubborn, stubborn Kaoru! I adore the way Kenshin just stayed there waiting for her. It absolutely seems like something he'd do. Well done. :)

(In my personal opinion, I don't think he'd go back to Rakuninmura if Kaoru went missing for one reason or another. I actually just read that segment in the manga the other night, and the crucial part to him returning to the others was because he couldn't let go of the sword, of the need to protect those who need help. Though, that said, I have little doubt that he would have gone back to the spot where he last saw her, just like you said. Great characterization.)
Pinay chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Simply beautiful. Thank you.
meantoddy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
luv luv this fic. even after a year, it still makes me cry and smile and fall in love with KnK. :)
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009