Reviews for Only Waiting
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Kenshin, Kenshin, Kenshin...he's so fragile. Protect him, Kaoru. Protect his heart and battered soul the same way he tries so desperately hard to protect your life. Tomoe's death had broken him into a rough patchwork that couldn't quite right itself, yours had shattered him to the point that he didn't bother picking up the pieces again. Twice now. And he'd been waiting this time.
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Now Kaoru's just being ungrateful. Nature had already given her a break, three in fact.. on her leg. Okay, maybe that wasn't very nice for nature. I just thought it was a kind of pun. XD

Although it was kind of an idiot move for Kaoru to not have sent word. This little scene sort of made up for it. I mean, a reunion under the rain is much more touching rather than being warm and dry isn't it? XD

Nice read. :)
Lila Paige Rose chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I REALLY felt this story. Thank you for sharing.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
A very lovely, well-written one-shot!
Ztarlight2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
A Wonderful story that shows how determined Kenshin is to wait for The person he love no matter how long it take!
Sean Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
What a wonderful little story! I enjoyed this one a great deal - romantic without being overly so, dramatic, realistic... stubborn, stubborn Kaoru! I adore the way Kenshin just stayed there waiting for her. It absolutely seems like something he'd do. Well done. :)

(In my personal opinion, I don't think he'd go back to Rakuninmura if Kaoru went missing for one reason or another. I actually just read that segment in the manga the other night, and the crucial part to him returning to the others was because he couldn't let go of the sword, of the need to protect those who need help. Though, that said, I have little doubt that he would have gone back to the spot where he last saw her, just like you said. Great characterization.)
Pinay chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Simply beautiful. Thank you.
meantoddy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
luv luv this fic. even after a year, it still makes me cry and smile and fall in love with KnK. :)
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Excelent one shot!
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
poignant...very good
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Poor Kenshin. He does hide behind his hair, doesn't he. And that is so like him, to go help her when he's depressed as heck and doesn't recognize her.

Aw...I'm so glad they're back together again. :)

What is Rakuninmura?
sueb262 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
read it again. shivered again. broke my heart again. damn you. thank you.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
AW OMfg that was TOUCHING! As perfect as it is, is it possible to have a second chapter?

Ari chan
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Boat death is indeed a common theme to the stories, odd to a coastal girl more afraid of cars...but another good scene.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »