Reviews for Lessons in Latin
crazykrew chapter 9 . 1/5
what happens next?...
huangjj chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
It may be unfinished, but this super compelling story is still one of the most creative fics out there. Thanks for sharing what you wrote so far. :)
altoghvad chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Aww I was enjoying this fic but it hasn't been updated for so long! Is it 'done'?
karen1025 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Are you going to finish this story? It's really good.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
why did you stop?! this is one of the best rayne stories i have read yet and you never finished. why? i really really want to know what happens next. please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
why did you stop?! it was getting so good!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
more! dont leave it hanging! please finish!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
please finish this!
hotforteacher3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Why didn't you ever finish this one? It's fantastic! Please come back!
ChrisVertner chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved the Star Trek ref in there. I'm a doctor not a... Lol

I've been following this whole series and I love them.
jenefaner chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
OH NOOOO! Its not finished! *SOBS* This is an AMAZING story! A favorite, for sure! Please finish soon!

(I see your update about family problems, and I understand and feel for you. I will wait as patiently as possible while you deal with life.)

Mooooore please! lol
alisosia chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
really great story

hope there will be an update
whitetigercub chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Your going to hate me for doing this but...I love the story and am wondering if you are planning to update soon or if you have abandoned the story. I have added you to my story alert
iimagineyou chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
Ooh, all the puzzle pieces are really coming together. Well, hope you get around to posting another update soon, but I'm happy s'long as it gets finished one day, lol, even if it's a wait.
iimagineyou chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
I love this story. My word, but if Jayne in this chapter isn't the finest example of loving a person...