Reviews for Lessons in Latin
karen1025 chapter 9 . 3/13
Are you going to finish this story? It's really good.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
why did you stop?! this is one of the best rayne stories i have read yet and you never finished. why? i really really want to know what happens next. please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
why did you stop?! it was getting so good!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
more! dont leave it hanging! please finish!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
please finish this!
hotforteacher3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Why didn't you ever finish this one? It's fantastic! Please come back!
ChrisVertner chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved the Star Trek ref in there. I'm a doctor not a... Lol

I've been following this whole series and I love them.
jenefaner chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
OH NOOOO! Its not finished! *SOBS* This is an AMAZING story! A favorite, for sure! Please finish soon!

(I see your update about family problems, and I understand and feel for you. I will wait as patiently as possible while you deal with life.)

Mooooore please! lol
alisosia chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
really great story

hope there will be an update
whitetigercub chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Your going to hate me for doing this but...I love the story and am wondering if you are planning to update soon or if you have abandoned the story. I have added you to my story alert
imaginary09 chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
Ooh, all the puzzle pieces are really coming together. Well, hope you get around to posting another update soon, but I'm happy s'long as it gets finished one day, lol, even if it's a wait.
imaginary09 chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
I love this story. My word, but if Jayne in this chapter isn't the finest example of loving a person...
quidditchrox chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
love this story. please update.
quidditchrox chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
um, . . . is this finished? or did you just kinda stop writing? it was really good so if you have stopped writing i was wondering if you could kinda finish it cos it was just getting interesting. it doesn't seem like its finished so could you possibly just humor me and keep writing cos i really, really like this story. it's 100% original and you should be very proud of that fact.
The Squash chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
I love this story. Combines two of my favorite things-Rayne and Latin. Just one note.

The first in a series of roman names is like our first names. They were all fairly generic, and only used by bosom buddies and family members. Sometimes the first initial would be used to identify which Iulius Caesar was was speaking. (Generally C. Iulius Caesar, by the way.

The second name is a family name, which identifies your extended clan. Iulians were very powerful, and Metellans, Caecilians, and some others were of moderate power.

The third and final name identified which branch of the family tree you were from. Kind of like your immediate family, but more the size of an extended family.

I'm sorry. I'm a geek. At least I'm not nitpicking the grammar.