Reviews for Friend in the Night
The am writer chapter 1 . 2/9
Great FrankiexMac fanfic the best and only one I've seen which saddens me but what would be marvelous is for you to extrapolate on this story but I realize that a great amount of time has passed therefore it would most likely not be the same as this masterpiece.
fanficreviewer69 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Its a good idea to make a sequel to this but if you do please go more into detail with the lemon scene, not a lot of Mac x Frankie stories or oneshots so keep up the good work.
DENNIS RODRIGUEZ chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That Story Was Good And I Hope You Write The Sequel Soon!
Dennis Rodtiguez chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I Hope You Write Aother One Soon on Mac And Frankie!
son of the olympians chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
MAKE THE SEQUEL! Seriously this is a under written couple.
Ion Void chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and let me tell you that you have an amazing imagination I hope you keep writing because this was great!
DemonFiccer chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Very nice story. Very nice and loving. I swear, if Herriman actually did protest, Frankie probably would've turned him into rabbit stew. Thank God Madame Foster took care of it first.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Cute. I love this pairing.
StacheKing chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Please make a sequel to this. Hopefully soon.
candycandy781 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i liked it but i wish we made a lil more lol make more cp plz
Sierra627 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
my jaw dropped as the story continued...it was really good though! i loved Bloo's comment about giving all of the children the middle name 'bloo'. even as a teen, Mac's still the sweetheart I luv.

why can't all guys be like him?

great story! :)
Ori Sun chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!
fanficfan001 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Great fanfic Teen Hero! I am glad that Frankie is finally paired up with another human. Besides Frankie/Mac is my favorite pairing too. Hoping for a sequel!
Blink6966 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was pretty entertaining, good job, great wordplay and great descriptions. keep up the good fics.
gokupotter11 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I realy really really liked it! You totally could have gone into more detail in the sex scene though. ]