Reviews for Blast Into The Past
Wayfinder1314 chapter 25 . 5/25
Noooo! *falls off of couch* Don't stop! I need to know how it ends! Does Odd make it? Does everyone make it? Does Sissi finally become a Lyoko Warrior?

Its amazing, by the way... If you couldn't tell by my flailing about.
Vladimir V Dracula chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
I shall now accept this whole story as canon
americanace96 chapter 25 . 3/26/2015
First off, this is great.
Second, this cost me a night of sleep.
Third, Please don't stop. This has so much going for it that ending it now would ruin it as well as annoy those who've followed this from the beginning.
WintersEdge7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Heard this was and or still is a great story. Judgeing by the comments.
I hope you finish this. Never give up, ok.
I know your busy im begging though but i'll stick.

Ill read this nxt week on the weekened.
KairiAngel13 chapter 25 . 1/12/2015
Hello,

I just stumbled upon this story last night and let me just say- this is one of the greatest "Code Lyoko" fanfics I have ever read. You have a real talent for writing and I can tell through the way you portray the characters and their situations throughout the plot that you hold a passion for this show.
I did notice that this story hasn't been updated since 2013 and I want to encourage you to continue writing this story. You are so close to the end, I can tell (plus you've mentioned it a few times in the past few chapters). Take it from someone who knows- you should never stop when you're so close to the end. I had a reviewer tell me the same thing on one of my stories. You are at the end, just finish and get it over with so you can please your reviewers and add an accomplishment to your writing goals.
Whoa...this is a long review...but still, I really want you to know how great of a writer you are. Please, don't give up on this story and display the writing skills you were blessed with.
Sincerely,
KairiAngel13 :)
Amber chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
This is such a sad, suspenseful and heartwarming story please finsh it I want to find out how it : You are a very good writer keep on at it PPS:I personally believe you have talent
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
CN has a new show called 'teen titans go' and its filled with random youtube refrences, qnd is funny, but has NO POINT WHAT SO EVER! but its funny...
PrincessLyoka chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
DARN YOU XANA! YOU FREAKING KILLED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER OF CODE LYOKO! RIP Odd
This was so well written I actually cried a bit. Good job *sniff, sniff*
squirmyorchid chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
This is my username, but I wanted to say that I really hope everything ends up well. I feel really worried about Natsumi, just like Yumi.
DayDreamer9 chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
First off, congrats on getting engaged :)

Oh my gosh, the suspense! Sissi and Yumi are now in Odd's place? Does this mean Odd will survive? Will the girls? Who says that someone needs to die this time around, anyways? You can feel the tension between Jeremie and Ulrich, their friendship and Odd's courage. You're really good at that sort of build-up :) I'll be waiting for twenty-six!
oddellarobia33 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
great story can you make a new story so funny
MossiStone chapter 25 . 10/12/2013