Reviews for Aphrodisiac
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
i am like SOO mad right now there have been several fics made around 2005 and now its 2014 for PETES SAKE WHERE IS EVERYONE! and those fics aren't even finished!
ju chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Love your stories. Remember reading this a few years ago. I'm still holding onto hope that you will pick this up again!
mel chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I have to say I started reading this story when you first posted it! I just happend to stumble upon this story and just re-read it for old time sake! I really love this story! Its so refreshing to go back an read stories long forgotten majority of the newer fics cannot compare to the older ones. :) maybe one day you'll update.. haha well a gal can dream! :)
Azurii chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I think you have forgotten about the story now...

I like it though, so I won't give up hope that you might continue it.
Kemi Kemi chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
LOVELY. please update soon :3
napsrmyantidrug chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
What can I say that would do justice to how amazing this story is? I mean, amazing is a word I feel I just throw around and in this case, it definitely doesn't feel enough. The situation they're in, the way you've portrayed their relationship- it's just astounding. I'm in awe. I have to know what happens next- update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Love this story an update would be nice
GuiltyxWitch chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I love your writing. I love the story. :) an update would be great.
Sora Takenouchi chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Puh-lease write soon! I love it! It describes me alright!
stubbornheroine chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
nice story! hope you'll update!)
Lavender chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Please update, your sorato stories are awsome :)
Lavender chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Awsome story, you should update :)
RabbitArchangel chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
The phone call was cute!

I wish you update soon. :)
bloocheeze chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Ohaithar :D

I'm glad that I came upon this fic when I decided to start reading Sorato. Its cute, in character, well delivered, and doesn't have any glaring grammatical or punctuational errors! :) You win! Ahaha.

Anyway, I really like how you write the characters' interactions; its not cheesy like so many other high school fics, nor is it overly dramatic. I especially like how you develop Sora's and Yamato's relationship. Bantering with a hint of flirting is always a plus I love the flow of the story as well; its not too fast or too slow. It has that slice of life feel and even though you included the ever cliche project-partner thing, you made the reactions /realistic/. Which is probably my favorite thing about this.

Since, you know, so many high school fics are way over the top. I also love that little exchange you put in: “No, not flirting. Talking. Since when did two people exchanging words become automatically categorized as flirting?”

“Since you entered high school, duh.”

So true D:

But I digress.

I hope you update soon :) And don't let others pressure you into writing and end up coming up with a badly written chapter ): Remember the all important line to use when faced with an angry mob of reviewers and writer's block: "Would you try to poop if you had no poop to poop? No. You wait."

KTHXBAI