Reviews for The Risks of Knitting
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I loved this so much. Thank you mellon nin.
Nako13yeh chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Oh I love this so much. xD i wish there was more of this... xD like.. more chapters and very very confused mortals... That would have been lovely...but nonetheless, it was a fun read. You should make more of these...
Ky chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
This was delightful. I'm going to share it with others!
EurannaGreenleaf chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Hahahahaha! The last chapter was painful to read on Legolas's behalf. XD I enjoyed it nonetheless! he whole time I was all like " Oh, Legolas!" A very great story, thanks for posting! :)
Nearing Midnight chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I admit I was rather startled when I read the first chapter, but the second chapter answered my question and the third chapter... well, I had to prevent myself from bursting into laughter. :P well written, for a humor fic! :)
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Odd thoughts, but very creative...love it!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Naaaw so cute!

I really love the way you portrayed Aragorn and Legolas, as friends, caring for each other.

That's the way I always imagined them to be, and it is just so sad how these days people consider it gay and all - When it certainly is far from it!

Thank you for making a beautifully funny story, and please do write more, you have exceptional talent!
yamina-chan chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Arg, the whole fellowship has gone mad! XD

*drop* XD

Well, I can't take thsi story serious, for it is not, but at least I can say that I had to laugh twice.

Not the highest level for a LotR FanFiction, but not the lowest either.

It's somewhere in the middle I guess.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Ha this is certainly amusing given the hobbits thoughts! And to be honest i did at first think you were going in the mpreg direction.

Also liked Aragorn supporting Legolas both on the bench and later on at the table and balcony...felt it was a good rendition of the friendship between the two. Also liked Gimli's masked worries.

have to say when Aragorn swept Lego off his feet the first time was quite amusing and then again at the end along with the comment thta it was good practice. Was it just me or did Legolas seem regretful - thats not quite the right word but its the only one that comes to mind lol - when he said "“Oh, nothing,” the Elf looked away, “only that soon, you will have a little baby to tote around instead of me.”" Essentially i fav that scene...its too cute.

Merry's female comment and the reactions to that was also good and the little story on Legolas informing his kin about Gimli fitted in well and is something i can deffo see happening. Also 'knitting' i must admit Legolas knitting does inspire a strange image in my mind that i'm not sure whether to laugh at or be disturbed by :P

In short, I liked this one alot. It had humor, light and slightly heavier topics, made me grin, had those lovely but cringe-worthy moments (mostly involving the hobbits), in character and good banter and surprises. OH and it was very well written...instant transport into scenes _

One thing you didnt do that i was half-expecting was, as the hobbits - Frodo - were so convince of his pregnancy, just WHO did they think the 'Father' was? I mean it could be anyone sure, but given those three...Merry and Pippin in particular, i can just see them 'seeing' something that was never there in the first place and making an even more embarassing mess to the situation. But anyway,

Thanks.
Damatris chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
This was so good. I laughed so much while reading this story. Wonderful work!
Servant of Anubis chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I really liked this! For a moment I was concerned that it was going to be mpreg, which I do not mind yet can't quite fathom with Legolas, but was pleasantly surprised to find a well written story. I particularly enjoyed and appreciated the language you used, for I too write as such for some works and know what a hassle it can be on occasion to depart from one's usual pattern of speech. Of course, having just read your wonderful story I seem to have fallen into it very nicely. I hope you continue to write, especially in the same language as this piece.

Post Script. I best liked the last line. Brilliant way to end.
yo tadaiima chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
OMG! THat was just so sweet!

I absolutely loved this fic!

I agree with you, it's sad how nowadays people are being labelled as homosexuals when in fact they are simply good friends. I get this problem alot because in Taiwan and China, girls tend to hold each others hands as a sign og friendship.

But now that I'm studying abroad, I'm being called a lesbian left and right for being so "clingy" with my friends. I'm just glad Canadaians don't have much against homosexuals (imagine if i went to the US) but the constant questioning does tend to get annoying.

Though I do reckon the boys have it worse.

Anyway, THis was a fantastic fic! i felt all warm anf suzzy after reading this
Keji chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Mwahahahaha! lol... I'm telling you, hilarious and sweet at the same time.

I REALLY REALLY hope you can come up with more things, stories that have these two together and caring and acting just like this. It's just very sweet and fluffy.

At least the hobbits had their questions answered and all.

Please, it would be great to see another story from you, and more so if they are like this.
The Visitor chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Ah! This is both brilliant and hilarious! You've captured the very essence of the characters completely. Your use of language is also drew me right in. It's hard to find such an eloquent story nowadays. Those last two lines were the best!

And yes, I agree with the loss of openly displayed love and friendship between men. I don't see this as leaning toward slash (although, I also don't mind well-written slash). Tolkien did, after all, depict very strong, close relationships.
Snowy Leopardess chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Aw, this was such a cute group story! I laughed alot and was grinning through the whole thing.

Good job! *clap clap*