Reviews for Forever in My Heart
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Can you make a sequel for this?thanks
StarElsie chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Yay! They are together finally
StarElsie chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Ugh! That stupid Chiyo should get her dirty hands away from Syaoran
moon730 chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
best story ever
kaylaanime1492901 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Aww through the whole story I was like omg what's going to happen next and I was so happy they ended up together. Awesome story
xing414 chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
You can right an epilogue or add something up like tell Shaoran and the others what Eriol and Tomoyo did just to get Sakura back :) and how they get chyoun out of the wedding dress and sakura changed in it :) it's like the BEHIND THE SCENES type where everyone would like "ahhh" and "ohh" and "how did you think of that" type :) I think it would be fun :) Nice work by the way! I SITTED FOR 4 HOURS READING ALL THE CHAPTERS hahahah
xing414 chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
OMG! i completely forgot about yukito! good thing I found this story finished already and not waiting for it to be updated hahah
Kaida Li chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
if this was a movie...lets just say you wil win a grammy!

and if this was a movie it will be one of my most wached fav. movie in the whole wide world! i love this sooo much! please continue making storys:)
chiisaipunyuru chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
hello! I just wanna say that I really like your story... :) The story is simple but it's really beautiful. It just made me smile until the end of the chapter. impressive!
reviewer chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
it was good, but it could be better. i just think that syaoran's character was lacking. i know that he has to stay in china for the wedding and to not make the advisors suspicious that sakura might be alive, but he did NOTHING. zip. when he heard of the news that sakura was dead, he said he wouldn't give up on her but he didn't take any action in trying to find her. and when sakura went missing, he STILL did nothing. all he did was sit around and hoped for a miracle to happen. miracles don't just happen. you have to MAKE it happen. his character could use some improvement.
TheDreamerLover chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I just noticed, most of your extra characters use the same name. Like Mona from this chapter was the helpful nanny in Lies and Love, and Dir. Iwa here had a cameo mention in the said other story as the 'bad guy' who was took down by the triplets. That's so practical! I mean a lot of authors use different names for extra characters in different stories. They bother to think hard for another name. And I adore your stories! Please update the latest unfinished story!
Ariee Alizabeth Li chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
love it stil
syao4ever 2 chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
hey i loveed it, does tomoyo's mom live beside there aunties house?

confused
syao4ever 2 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
i loved this chapter and i love all your stories!

plz write more!
syao4ever 2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
u are the best writer in the world!