Reviews for Day of the Spoons
ArcticFire chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
brilliant! And not entirely impossible.
kerosinkanister chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was a lot of fun, particularly when Harry and Ron start laughing at the suggestion that Hermione apologize. And I love Danny Dunny's letter.
doom mongerer chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Really enjoyed the story. Definately tickled me.
Pelidrusin chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
We wif da forks.

Danny Dunny

Latrine assoc.

LOL, absolutely brilliant..
NuttyFluffer chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! this was awesome and so funny too! Keep up the good work!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
ROFL! It always comes down to Fred and George, doesn't it? Never insult a teaspoon! I like your style a lot.
marauder05 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
It's spoonerific! (sorry I just had to) Number one: it was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. And Number two: it had Fred & George who are the most amazing characters in the whole series. (go Fred & George!) loved it!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh my GOD man... this is some FUNNY stuff! Keep up the good work )
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
"Cutting" humor?

Thanks!
loskie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh, where did you get that? That's hilarious! LOL! Gred and Forge literally rule the school!
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Way to go twins! Thats funny!
mano chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Lolz

Fred and George...Ingenious!

Imagine what wud've happened if the latrine did join...?

Poor Hermione!

Great fic! :D Thumbs up!
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
*laugh* Ah, wonderful! WONDERFUL! So very funny. I spent most of the fic in the same state as Ron. And of course it was the twins. No wonder they didn't find the culprit, eh? You had Hermione firmly portaited.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
HAH!

I definitely agree, I do like this one.

Quite funny, especially the last little part... "Danny Dunny" that is.

]
digitalMuse chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Your stories keep getting funnier and funnier. This was hilarious. I'm reading at work and getting funny looks from people passing by my desk because I'm laughing so hard. Great job! Hermione was perfect in this!

One thing you didn't explain though is why Fred and George were there. Was it just to help Hermione? Were they at the school for another reason, and she got them to help her? Did they randomly show up and ask around? How do they still have those contacts after being gone for, what, two years? But even aside from that, this one-shot was so funny! Great job.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »