Reviews for Day of the Spoons
RSegovia chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
ROFL! It always comes down to Fred and George, doesn't it? Never insult a teaspoon! I like your style a lot.
marauder05 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
It's spoonerific! (sorry I just had to) Number one: it was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. And Number two: it had Fred & George who are the most amazing characters in the whole series. (go Fred & George!) loved it!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh my GOD man... this is some FUNNY stuff! Keep up the good work )
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
"Cutting" humor?

Thanks!
loskie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh, where did you get that? That's hilarious! LOL! Gred and Forge literally rule the school!
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Way to go twins! Thats funny!
mano chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Lolz

Fred and George...Ingenious!

Imagine what wud've happened if the latrine did join...?

Poor Hermione!

Great fic! :D Thumbs up!
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
*laugh* Ah, wonderful! WONDERFUL! So very funny. I spent most of the fic in the same state as Ron. And of course it was the twins. No wonder they didn't find the culprit, eh? You had Hermione firmly portaited.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
HAH!

I definitely agree, I do like this one.

Quite funny, especially the last little part... "Danny Dunny" that is.

]
digitalMuse chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Your stories keep getting funnier and funnier. This was hilarious. I'm reading at work and getting funny looks from people passing by my desk because I'm laughing so hard. Great job! Hermione was perfect in this!

One thing you didn't explain though is why Fred and George were there. Was it just to help Hermione? Were they at the school for another reason, and she got them to help her? Did they randomly show up and ask around? How do they still have those contacts after being gone for, what, two years? But even aside from that, this one-shot was so funny! Great job.
Kagura-I am the Wind chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was so funny! :)
Sins of Angels chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I loved it! Leave it to Fred and george to come up with something so...brilliant!

You've got a great writing style and very nice touches of unforced humor! Excellent work!

~Sins of Angels
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
HOLY COW!

I'm hyperventilating over here, trying to get enough air between laughing.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Now that as just too funny. Great job. Thanks.
PK Fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh man! I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long while. Not since "Fudge of Doom" by lorddwar anyhow.

Thanks for the levity,