Reviews for Echoes
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/9
Its great story
Bradley Cude chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
The person Luke "sees" is Padme- his mother.

Ironically, it was Padme who thought she was carrying a boy.
T chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
It would be awesome if you followed up to this. Does Ben feel anything from Luke's experiences? Does Vader sense it or find out about it? I t would be awesome if you wrote about Ben and Luke with the shifter.
anemix chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That's really interesting, and if I remember correctly, objects can hold memories. I like it.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
this is brillent. i would have never thought that such a thing as a discarded shifter could effect Luke's life. another birllent concpet, truly it is
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Wow. That was a very interesting one-shot! You are a very skilled writer with a talent for description. You caught Luke's emotions and actions very well.

In short, this is a great fic. I guess if I were to try to give constructive criticism for anything (which is certainly hard to do with this fic), it would be a minor note that there are a few punctuation spacing issues (Wait a minute ! Love her ?) and I guess I would have to say that you have just a little (just a teeny bit, mind you, and better too much than too little I guess (I am usually guilty of the latter)) too much detail.

For instance:

"Finally he got the wrench head over the bolt, and he pulled up on it with all of his strength, his biceps tight beneath the sleeve of his tunic."

The last bit "his biceps tight beneath the sleeve of his tunic" isn't quite necessary to the story. But that is simply my opinion, of course. Most of the time, your details are fantastic and right on the mark, like with Luke's fumbling around with his speeder.

In the conversation with Luke and Owen, you made me wonder about Owen's feelings. His is a POV that we don't see too often, and even though we don't see his private feelings in this fic, I think you do a great job of hinting at them.

I also really enjoy the second to last paragraph- very powerful.

Great job! You're a very talented writer!
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
A great idea - Luke stumbling upon Anakin;s pain and his love for his mother. I loved the scene with Anakin on Tatooine - being where his son would grow up. It seems right that there would be some residue other than Owen's bitterness.
MJ Mink chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Nicely done. I wonder if Luke will (or has already) subconsciously wonder if the mysterious memories come from Anakin?

And I wonder if there's going to be a scene from Vader's POV in your other story, The Vader Chronicles? :)
Nimbirosa chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
An interesting take on how Luke might find out about his father, even if it wasn't so purposeful. Excellent!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Great job, very good insight.
M2S chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I stumbled onto this fanfic - normally I stick in the CSI realm. Anyway, great job. I like the parallels between Luke and Anakin, and the idea that Anakin left his psychic imprint on the shifter knob. Good job.