Reviews for Mission: Seduce Yuri Shibuya
SmileandMoveOn chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You are a genius! This is the best YuurixWolfie fanfic I've ever read! Though I do feel a bit bad for Gunter...
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i love it
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
awesome story! XD
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very lovely and cute and fun! This is such a delightful read. Thanks so much for making and sharing this wonderful piece.
shie0917 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
my absolute favorite kkm fanfic! 3 great job!
effervescentPosterior chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
StarbucksEnterprise chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love this story! It doesn't matter how many times I read it, it never fails to make me laugh :)

This story is just awesome!
Towa-no-Yami chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love this story so much. It's hilarious and adorable all at once, which is the best conmination, haha. The writing was wonderful too, and even though it's third person it really seemed as if a lot of it was coming from Wolfram himself.

My mum's just gone to bed and I've been trying really hard not to burst out laughing during this. It was a difficuly feat indeed. :)
crossmeetsarrows chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
:) HAHAHAHA! It sure is hard to seduce Yuri Shibuya! )
RandomDream chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
:) Amazing. The way you wrote it in Wolfram's point of view was simply brilliant. The plot is funny and really sweet as well.

Writing style was cool. :) It was really convincing and all that. I hope you continue writing.

Thanks. :)
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
What a great oneshot!

I love Yuuram!
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
great fic! funny as hell! it's nice to read something in which Yuuri isn't a hopeless moron :)
fouloldron chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
XD Classic.
Amber Gray chapter 1 . 9/12/2008

I just can't tell u what I feel .

It's a mix of humorromance.